• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Kavish

• Dessy

• Overprotected

congrats queen alena you served in another finale :heart2:

and wow gabe you came back with a vengeance and snatched the crown! congrats legend! :heart2:

ALENA IS A LEGEND AND SHE DESERVES THE WORLD I DONT KNOW A BETTER PERSON ? 

Just now, Overprotected said:

2ND PLACE AND RUNNER UP OF VANISHING LETTERS IS...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Between @ughgabriel and @Alena

Hide contents

@Alena

FINAL AVERAGE: 3.198

CONGRATS QUEEN!! You snapped and stomped throughout the competition :praise: tysm for playing :heart2: and... see you next season... :fewpoints:

Congrats to my beautiful bestie @Alena you did so amazing! :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

WE LOVE ALENA

1 minute ago, Dessy Spiced Latte said:

Whew Alena pulling through this far :chick3:

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

congrats queen alena you served in another finale :heart2:

and wow gabe you came back with a vengeance and snatched the crown! congrats legend! :heart2:

Just now, ughgabriel said:

ALENA IS A LEGEND AND SHE DESERVES THE WORLD I DONT KNOW A BETTER PERSON ? 

Just now, CBC said:

Congrats to my beautiful bestie @Alena you did so amazing! :WAP:

Just now, Element said:

WE LOVE ALENA

ily all so much <3

And finally...

THE WINNER OF

VANISHING LETTERS 9

Spoiler

@ughgabriel

FINAL AVERAGE: 2.963

OMGGGGG KING CONGRATULATIONS :heart: This is so well deserved you've been an amazing player and you proved wrong everyone who counted you out after going OUT with that go gos song :jonnycat:

NOW PRANCE MY QUEEN!

DAAN8yB.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH :heart: i really appreciate everyone involved in this game and yall did amazing, judges and contestants ? thank you for this <3

ZELDA SENDER WON :cherry123:

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

Congrats @ughgabriel :party:  I am so glad I got to know you through this game, and I enjoyed seeing your Doge transformation each round.  

it was my pleasure ?

• ATRL Moderator

@ughgabriel CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so proud of you for absolutely dominating after the comeback :jonny6: goulddiggers and comeback winners snatching the crown in both ASC and VL AHHHH. Period. Your enthusiasm and passion for this game has been so joyous to watch tbh like i actually haven't seen someone GENUINELY enjoy a game in a long time. It makes me so so so happy that you won this! I'm also so glad our stories were intertwined a bit with our little win/bottom moments. A cool little anecdote for me. Your finale choices were excellent (seeing as i tried to grab 2 of them but you already took them i guess great minds think alike). You should be so proud of your run! This game is not easy and you really excelled. Great job king!

@Alena's dominance throughout the game was about unmatched. 

And of course,  @ughgabrielcontuining the comeback winning story was poetic. Glad to have some impact on that. Cheers to another good vl season. 

@ughgabrielCONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought you were ****ing doomed when you took illegal drugs instead of focusing on sending in your slay for the comeback round, but you proved me wrong and then some :jonny: absolutely legendary behavior

The other finalists did amazing, too! And thank you to everyone else for playing + thank you to the judges and @Overprotected

4wkFkH8.gif

4 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

And of course,  @ughgabrielcontuining the comeback winning story was poetic. Glad to have some impact on that. Cheers to another good vl season. 

2 minutes ago, Element said:

@ughgabriel CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so proud of you for absolutely dominating after the comeback :jonny6: goulddiggers and comeback winners snatching the crown in both ASC and VL AHHHH. Period. Your enthusiasm and passion for this game has been so joyous to watch tbh like i actually haven't seen someone GENUINELY enjoy a game in a long time. It makes me so so so happy that you won this! I'm also so glad our stories were intertwined a bit with our little win/bottom moments. A cool little anecdote for me. Your finale choices were excellent (seeing as i tried to grab 2 of them but you already took them i guess great minds think alike). You should be so proud of your run! This game is not easy and you really excelled. Great job king!

thank you so much king ? i really thought you were going to take it after the critiques but its been a pleasure getting to know you better through this experience <3 gouldiggers sweeping :heart:

2 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

thank you so much, king, i seriously couldnt have done this without you!! i really mean it <3

2 minutes ago, clue said:

@ughgabrielCONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought you were ****ing doomed when you took illegal drugs instead of focusing on sending in your slay for the comeback round, but you proved me wrong and then some :jonny: absolutely legendary behavior

The other finalists did amazing, too! And thank you to everyone else for playing + thank you to the judges and @Overprotected

4wkFkH8.gif

thank you so much legend!! to think that i sent sean paul and a zelda song during the most important rounds of my run :summer:

12 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

And finally...

THE WINNER OF

VANISHING LETTERS 9

Reveal hidden contents

@ughgabriel

FINAL AVERAGE: 2.963

OMGGGGG KING CONGRATULATIONS :heart: This is so well deserved you've been an amazing player and you proved wrong everyone who counted you out after going OUT with that go gos song :jonnycat:

NOW PRANCE MY QUEEN!

DAAN8yB.jpg

CONGRATS KING @ughgabriel

LET'S STREAM AOTY TO CELEBRATE 

Just now, CBC said:

CONGRATS KING @ughgabriel

LET'S STREAM AOTY TO CELEBRATE 

YES PLEASE!!! :cherry123:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.