Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Slasher: Season 3 May 23

212 posts in this topic

Slasher_web___Super_Portrait.jpg

Plot: A group of young adults return to the summer camp they attended to cover up an accidental crime they committed five years earlier. The group returns to find “new age” modernists living at the camp and later discover the body left behind by their accidental crime is missing. The situation then turns deadly as someone in their group is killed.

Wow I really expected it to be cancelled 

It's dumb if they don't bring back Brandon or Katie.

Is this good? I wanted to watch it but I heard the first season was mediocre and read it was likely going to be cancelled, yet it seems like something I might like. What are your opinions? 

I'm so excited. :duca: I thought it was cancelled for sure! The plot sounds a bit confusing though, the core group of friends will be getting killed off one by one right? I hope so. Otherwise that wouldn't really be a slasher.

11 minutes ago, BenWL said:

Wow I really expected it to be cancelled 

Talent won! 

The first season was pretty bad and that plot sounds extremely dull and played out, but if they get an interesting cast I'll give this a second chance.

It sounds like that summer camp show that ABC Spark just did... Dead Of Summer, I think?

6 hours ago, Miles. said:

It sounds like that summer camp show that ABC Spark just did... Dead Of Summer, I think?

"Dead of Summer" had more supernatural elements. The final twist was great, tho.

Great news. I didn't expect this to be renewed. Season 1 was good. Atleast they had some bloody scenes and they did kill most of their cast, unlike shows like "Scream" or "Scream Queens". 

Excited for season 2 :duca: season 1 was good.

WOW literally just saw they started filming for season 2. I did NOT expect this to be renewed. Hope it comes on netflix. I loved the first season even though it was mediocre. 

3 hours ago, bearman10 said:

WOW literally just saw they started filming for season 2. I did NOT expect this to be renewed. Hope it comes on netflix. I loved the first season even though it was mediocre. 

I loved it, too. That's how a slasher show should be done. Killing almost everyone and not let the whole main cast survive. 

5 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

I loved it, too. That's how a slasher show should be done. Killing almost everyone and not let the whole main cast survive. 

YES. I agree completely. It's called Slasher for a reason ;)