• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger

• Otana

• thatsmydemi

• original_lifeline

Well glad you like it :party: I just have much higher expectations for her, relistened and this is still **** with terrible vocals and no identity. I thought The Devil was already underwhelming, but this just sucks

well...

i liked it better on second listen, and more on third listen... but do i like it? idk

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Well glad you like it :party: I just have much higher expectations for her, relistened and this is still **** with terrible vocals and no identity. I thought The Devil was already underwhelming, but this just sucks

Get tested fo covid Dad. Your taste is clearly malfunctioning. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, lover. said:

Get tested fo covid Dad. Your taste is clearly malfunctioning. :heart2:

I won't drag back, cause you have a aoty in your avi, but this song remains one of her weakest and most bland songs ever, step up Jillian!

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I won't drag back, cause you have a aoty in your avi, but this song remains one of her weakest and most bland songs ever, step up Jillian!

Granted it’s not up to her usual standard of excellence, it’s still decent in my opinion, and given it’s following The Devil I’m guessing that the album will be in that vein. 

her worst album incoming

Wow, I wonder if I’m listening to the same song that people who didn’t like it are listening to cause for me this is absolutely gorgeous, I loved it, it’s infinitely better than DJ Khaled reject aka The Devil, I hope the music video doesn’t disappoint either 

Edited by thedamnking

This is better than "The Devil". I love this. This has something from Goddess album and Look What You're  Doing to Me.

Wait, this is great. Love the melody. Not her best material but I believe the album will be amazing.

I really hope that we gonna have another Sawayama situation with Banks. Remember, when people were dragging Rina when she was dropping singles and most of atrl was expecting a horrible album? But after she released the whole thing suddenly all the singles made sense and it was one of the best albums last year?

well
it seems she is turning into a bland and generic pop artist... it's not unlistenable but it sounds so uninspired. her vocals are sometimes barely recognizable mixed with all that noise and effects 
the instrumental is not great, in fact there's nothing to say about it

I'm disappointed but at least I'm not really surprised

I just saw Shlohmo who produced Brain was on it, what the hell

How can you do the best then the worst like this 

(the melody is not bad tho, it could have been a lot better)

Edited by Midnight Caller

Okay, I love this. :jonnycat:

This is even better than The Devil on first listen, imo. There's something about the vocal treatment and the beat that reminds me of Judas + the outro gave me Poltergeist vibes, iconic !

It doesn't come close to her best songs, but it's still pretty solid. :heart:

Edited by BubbleGomme

THIS IS AMAZING WTF. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE DEVIL! :jonny4: 

I step on every crack, give me credit
Your ego, never fed it
My legs just gotta go and so I didn’t wanna spread it
You told me if I tried to walk away I would regret it
Maybe if I didn’t swim, I would’ve sweat it
Used to read every story ’bout me and you
Checked out your book, now it’s overdue
I tried to return ’cause I’m over you
I cleaned up the salt in my wounds and I don’t give a–

Ver las imágenes de origen

GO OFF, BITCH! :jonny5: 

The melody is SO good too :jonny5: 

So catchy :jonny: 

I expected something bad but this is genuinely nice, it's got that Altar energy to it, I like this much better than TD.