• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J-esper

• Hivy

• Edibles.

• Ampersand13

Ahh I am not ready for this :WAP:

The cover is flawless hoh my god

TGJ reported it’s a 12-track EP so unless the songs are all 2 min each then it’s more of an album 

Edited by sk8erfan

4 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

TGJ reported it’s a 12-track EP so unless the songs are all 2 min each then it’s more of an album 

Already longer than her last LP…

42 minutes ago, timothy_b said:

On October 1, 2021, JoJo will release Trying Not To Think About It. The capsule project is a musical expression of her continued honesty, vulnerability and transparency around mental health, tackling the different shades of it – including anxiety, depression, negative thoughts and emotional insecurity. Following its release, JoJo will head on the road for a set of six live performance dates across the United States beginning October 2, 2021 in her hometown of Boston, MA and concluding October 11, 2021 in Los Angeles, CA.

Someone please get me a ticket for the LA date.

I cannot miss Queen Jojo performing :weeps:

32 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

(Time) Capsule is feelings/things you save from that one time period. 
hence BlackZone saying it’s songs from that one time she was in a bad mood mentally. 
if it has 12 songs and she’s not calling it an album or she’s calling it a capsule I think it might be because Covid is still happening and she might not want to do a full era with a tour right now. I mean Tinashe is touring right now and she’s basically doing all the same venues Jojo would do in Tour. If jojo wanted to tour she could had but I think she’s just feeding us more music until she’s ready to have a full era again 

Excited to listen! I've been thinking of her lately and giving her old jumping trains tracks some streams on SoundCloud. Hopefully this project gets more streams vs blackground's releases 

I'm ready to be emotionally devastated over an r&b beat :jonny:give us another Marvin's Room/Say Love

4 hours ago, Robburro said:

yay my therapist is back

I'm absolutely cackling at this. 

48 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I doubt this is 12 songs

Don’t be so negative

JoJo VIP Soundcheck Package • one GA ticket • early entry into the venue • access to an intimate pre-show soundcheck • exclusive Q&A with JoJo around her new EP Trying Not To Think About It • specially designed pair of high socks (exclusive to VIP only!) • exclusive VIP merch item • official soundcheck/Q&A laminate • limited availability

Should be called a sound check package and not a M&G… anyways

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

what is the difference between a capsule project and an album?

Less pressure for the album to do well basically

I hope it’s not too emo and slow all the way thru but I’m excited! gtk was a top 5 of the year for me last year 

So excited!

Just heard her popcast episode reddit pophead Main Pop Girl where she trashed When Love Hurts Lmao love her

She also confirmed that Sabotage wasn't on Good to Know because the lack of streams, yall should have streamed!:wanda:

Very excited! I loved her last album and I admire that she remains so loyal to the sound she started with.