09 Medieval
10 Someone Else’s Star
11 Around My Neck
12 What They’ll Say About Us

13 How It Ends

October 15

Spoiler

Edited by ChapelHooker

Love is Pain is a nice title. Do we know the release date?

dgyfallon2.gif

Just now, AbeHicks said:

Love is Pain is a nice title. Do we know the release date?

dgyfallon2.gif

October 15th

I'm gonna make an effort to try his solo work. I've only heard the Fall in Love track from the previous EP but I'm hopeful this project will be good.

tenor.gif

Finneas really wants to be the star that Billie is and that’s kind of cringe to me. That’s why their duo thing probably won’t last, he doesn’t just want to be the producer. 

22 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I'm gonna make an effort to try his solo work. I've only heard the Fall in Love track from the previous EP but I'm hopeful this project will be good.

tenor.gif

Break my heart again is his best. Just listen to that and feel free to ignore the rest.

36 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Finneas really wants to be the star that Billie is and that’s kind of cringe to me. That’s why their duo thing probably won’t last, he doesn’t just want to be the producer. 

.... what led you to that conclusion? his career isn't even in the same trajectory as hers and he's admitted it and he's ok with that but he's also an artist and wants to contribute music. How is it an issue to write/produce with Billie and write/produce for himself?

23 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Break my heart again is his best. Just listen to that and feel free to ignore the rest.

Lol ok I'll try it. I wish he could write another when the partys over for himself.

just listening to „A concert Six Months From Now“ and I really dig it 😍

I'll check this out later. :mandown: Intrigued. 

• 4 weeks later...

"A Concert ..." was a bit lacklustre, but "The 90s" has an interesting production.

Finally he goes a little experimental with his own songs too. Let me give this a few more listens. :jamming:

I really like the vibe of this :jamming: so far I've been enjoying all the singles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tickets to see him in 2 weeks and the album comes out on Friday. :rip:  I hope the album is good though.

I can't stand the vocal effects on his voice. It makes me think he is a weak singer.

Just gave it a listen and overall it's quite meh, unmemorable:coffee2:

I wasn't a big fan of the songwriting in general, just when I thought that I was enjoying a song, he ruined it 
for me with those cringey lyrics.  :toofunny3:

Spoiler

Happy Now? = Finneas Bossa Nova. 

The 90s is terrible.

The pre-chorus in What They'll Say About Us = i love you by Billie. 

I actually really like the album. The vinyl arrived a day early and it sounds incredible. Love Is Pain and How It Ends are career highlights