Camila’s “Don’t Go Yet” Earns Top Pop Radio Debut.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Forget sales & streaming...

Will Radio eventually push this song into the Hot 100 top ten/five/three?

:gaycatina1:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

The checks arrived quick! :gaycatina1:

good for her I hope she makes a TikTok trend where she does blackface to promote her song further :heart:

she is not going anywhere, they hate latina to succeed

Epic definitely put payola down but that's how you get a hit. Radio turns to shazams then streams and etc, but that's why streams are the ultimate indicator for actual popularity now. 

41 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Forget sales & streaming...

Will Radio eventually push this song into the Hot 100 top ten/five/three?

doubtful tbh. Unless the remix with Young Thug or Kane Brown is coming.  4CXagLQ.gif

My Oh My went #1 on pop radio + had 119M overall radio + featured DaBaby and it only peaked at #12 on the Hot 100. I'm afraid that Camila won't even come close to reaching MOM's streaming (#25) and sales (#26) peaks by herself.

The song sounds mediocre and forgotten but it could stay in Top 30 thanks teo generous paycheck to radio :giraffe:

They’re definitely trying to get another manufactured “hit” that the gp won’t  remember in a year. My oh my teas 

She's had a radio deal. All songs with radio deals get the top debut it happens all the time. 

11 hours ago, Credit said:

it's giving consumption bomb but radio "hit" vibes just like My Oh My so far

My Oh My has almost 500M Spotify streams, well over 200M combined YT views, is certified 2X platinum (and is eligible for 3X), and reached top ten on US Spotify. Not a smash but far from a bomb, let's be real.

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

My Oh My has almost 500M Spotify streams, well over 200M combined YT views, is certified 2X platinum (and is eligible for 3X), and reached top ten on US Spotify. Not a smash but far from a bomb, let's be real.

please... It's not eligible for 3x platinum and it peaked at #15 on the weekly Spotify US chart and #25 on Billboard Streaming songs. Horrible callouts too and freefell in record time right after hitting #1 on pop. Literally the definition of a manufactured hit the replies were talking about in this thread.

Spoiler

When it was about to hit #1 on radio:

myohmy.png

2 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

please... It's not eligible for 3x platinum and it peaked at #15 on the weekly Spotify US chart and #25 on Billboard Streaming songs. Horrible callouts too and freefell in record time right after hitting #1 on pop. Literally the definition of a manufactured hit the replies were talking about in this thread.

Hide contents

When it was about to hit #1 on radio:

myohmy.png

It was certified 2X platinum almost a year ago. Do you have any receipts confirming it's not 3X platinum eligible or that it's not even close? I was referring to Spotify US daily, not weekly. The poor callouts don't negate my point.

16 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

It was certified 2X platinum almost a year ago. Do you have any receipts confirming it's not 3X platinum eligible or that it's not even close? I was referring to Spotify US daily, not weekly. The poor callouts don't negate my point.

Exactly. 

It must be exhausting to not mind the business that pays you. Camila stays on their edges. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.