Wild Side enters the top 10 on Apple Music | Rises to #8

Sugden

And that’s on a slow burning hit :clap3:

:clap3: This is impressive.

People really are playing and enjoying the song, as Apple Music isn't a passive-listener nor a playlist-oriented streaming service like Spotify is ! :clap3:

Edited by OBEY

:clap3:

Oh ok! 

Where are the haters now?

they need to push it more on Spotify. clearly enough people are liking it since its doing so well an AM (way better than Motivation)

maybe she'll just kinda serve a Jhene/Summer sort of run on these platforms and excel on AM with very meh Spotify stats

4 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

they need to push it more on Spotify. clearly enough people are liking it since its doing so well an AM (way better than Motivation)

maybe she'll just kinda serve a Jhene/Summer sort of run on these platforms and excel on AM with very meh Spotify stats

At least AM is 100% paid streams :clap3: But yeah they should invest in Spotify more.

I always thought it'd be a slow burn. It's a great song.

But I thought this was a massive bomb because it's not slaying on pop-leaning Spotify with almost zero major playlisting. I'm so confused :cries:

1 minute ago, shelven said:

But I thought this was a massive bomb because it's not slaying on pop-leaning Spotify with almost zero major playlisting. I'm so confused :cries:

hihihi talent might win in the end!

o5ryaW3.thumb.gif.4d7e0e7a756d03ae88035a

culture: reseted 

ONH lost! :wanda:

Spoiler

Yep, one of those Jhene/Summer Walker/Kehlani type of songs where it does very well on the streaming platform that welcomes its genre but not so much on Spotify. One of those lowkey potential hits.

As it should, slay queens

o5ryaW3.thumb.gif.4d7e0e7a756d03ae88035a

People wrote it off too quick. Nowadays, songs that shoot up to the top too quickly usually drop 2 days later. We'll see how this does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.