Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Green

• genio

Butter :deadbanana4:

Olivia still having 2 songs in the top 10 for the 8th consecutive week :clap3:

1 minute ago, TayAlison89 said:

ALL Fanbases need to unite and call Billboard OUT. Swifties, Arianators, Duanators, Oliviantors, Gaganators, Hive etc.

https://i.imgur.com/VfTf38K.gif

The records by ACTUAL Legends are in DANGER. This is a real pop emergency.

these fandoms mass buy their fave’s music too. I mean, I love Taylor, but Willow wasn’t an organic number one hit single.

But what makes BTS  different from the rest is that their stans can keep them at number one on the hot 100 for multiple weeks without any GP support whatsoever. It’s a joke at this point because the BB chart no longer reflects what songs people are actually listening to.

3 minutes ago, jaceface said:

Disgusting honestly 

Disgusting that the ARMY is the GP?

BTS were filling up stadiums in 2019 imagine in 2022... you’re witnessing a legacy you better open your eyes!

The power their supporters withhold is beyond impressive but I just can't buy into the BTS brand... there's just nothing about them that feels compelling or original outside of the rabid fan-base... and the songs are SO incredibly average.

Edited by Peroxide

The way they ditched Butter to make the other song #1 :lmao:

Just now, JoJo said:

these fandoms mass buy their fave’s music too. I mean, I love Taylor, but Willow wasn’t an organic number one hit single.

But what makes BTS  different from the rest is that their stans can keep them at number one on the hot 100 for multiple weeks without any GP support whatsoever. It’s a joke at this point because the BB chart no longer reflects what songs people are actually listening to.

At least Willow would've been Top 2 without sales too, BTS is just PURE fraudulance and the song wouldn't even reach the Top 20 without sales. :deadbanana4: NO base in history has mass bought this wildly and it's getting extremly annoying.

I say that as someone who enjoys a BTS song here and there and the boys seem nice in general, blame it on Billboard for allowing this ****.

3 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

Disgusting that the ARMY is the GP?

BTS were filling up stadiums in 2019 imagine in 2022... you’re witnessing a legacy you better open your eyes!

They're filling up stadiums because they have a large and dedicated fanbase.

Not because the actual GP is checking for or listening to them

49 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

And to Levitating for being a bridesmaid, and never a bride again :deadbanana:

It will be the #1 song of 2021 on the year-end chart

1 minute ago, jaceface said:

Some have neither, so good for BTS! :clap:

10 minutes ago, JoJo said:

The difference is: even if monsters, swifties, ariananators etc mass buy our faves music their music is actually known and are hits in the US. 

In bts' case they're only in the charts because of the armybots mass buying their songs to make it #1 as long as they could. The gp doesnt know their music like at all :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

4 minutes ago, jaceface said:

Their fan base is bigger than the GP luv 

18 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

BTS are becoming huge :cm:

huge frauds. :cm:

36 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

E6rLxiNWEAA2nej.png?width=621&height=621

How is that possible when their first charting song was four years ago? Mariah had five #1 hits in just over a year 

18 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

ALL Fanbases need to unite and call Billboard OUT. Swifties, Arianators, Duanators, Oliviantors, Gaganators, Hive etc.

I think you'd have more luck emailing various publications with solid receipts about the website sales fraud. If media picks up on that BB might do something 

19 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

The records by ACTUAL Legends are in DANGER. This is a real pop emergency.

No one would remember BTS tied or broke those records. Even their 7 yo fans will forget when they grow and move on.

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

How is that possible when their first charting song was four years ago? Mariah had five #1 hits in just over a year 

It's about #1s only

Dynamite (Aug 2020)

Savage Remix (Septemper? 2020)
Life Goes On (November 2020)

Butter (June 2021)

PTD (July 2021)

they achieved this "record" in a span of 11 months.

Edited by TayAlison89

30 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The record is that they scored 5 #1's in less than a year

1. Dynamite: August 2020

5. Permission to fraud: July 2021

Just now, TayAlison89 said:

It's about #1s only

Dynmaite (Aug 2020)

Savage Remix (Septemper? 2020)
Life Goes On (November 2020)

Butter (June 2021)

PTD (July 2021)

they achieved this "record" in a span of 11 months.

That’s kind of an obsolete record if it’s not counted from debut/first charting song. :rip: 

PTD isn’t even in the top 1500 on US AM.  Nobody is listening to this besides there fans who are just mass streaming.  They probably aren’t even listing 

I miss the times when Billboard had a very colorful and lively comment section under its articles :matty: no comment on the current state of that poor chart lol

31 minutes ago, Brando said:

I think you'd have more luck emailing various publications with solid receipts about the website sales fraud. If media picks up on that BB might do something 

I remember they changed the rules when Katy was going to break MJ's record with Part of Me (most #1's from the same album)

But they let the BoTS to get away with anything. They will break The Beatles record in 2024 if they keep scoring 5 #1's per year  :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.