Captain Marvel (2019)

249 posts in this topic

CoGH3ARUMAEmZnk.jpg:small

To be released on March 8, 2019 with Brie Larson starring as Captain Marvel.

So excited for this

The movie will be set in the 90s and will feature the Skrulls as the villains. Here are some concept arts:

DFYa2WnW0AAzthz.jpg

DFYbcQZWAAAXnap.jpg

DFYbtB_UwAA6crQ.jpg

My knowledge of Captain Marvel exceeds no further than her brief appearance on X-Men: The Animated Series and her wiki pages, tbh.  But I am pumped for this movie. :jonny:

not the 90s 

poor X-men their niche being snatched away like that...

I suppose she will only just come to earth during the infinity war which will be how they explain her absence  

(ill update the OP when HD stuff comes out) 

7 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

My knowledge of Captain Marvel exceeds no further than her brief appearance on X-Men: The Animated Series and her wiki pages, tbh.  But I am pumped for this movie. :jonny:

Yes the Superior Rogue finishes her off. 

5 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Yaass, the only Rogue I know and acknowledge.  :fish1:

11 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

not the 90s 

poor X-men their niche being snatched away like that...

I suppose she will only just come to earth during the infinity war which will be how they explain her absence  

This girl knows her stuff and kind of explains the storyline they're going for with Captain Marvel and whatnot and how she'll fit in.

Just now, Jaye said:

This girl knows her stuff and kind of explains the storyline their going for with Captain Marvel and whatnot and how she'll fit in.

yasss i LOVE queen Grace, I watch all her videos, but i'm really behind on her comic con coverage because she has been CHURNING out the videos :jonny: 

A low budget, was-mart level, flat soda ass Wonder Woman knockoff. 

Just now, AlphaOmega said:

There's not even any footage out, goodbye with this anger.

3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

yasss i LOVE queen Grace, I watch all her videos, but i'm really behind on her comic con coverage because she has been CHURNING out the videos :jonny: 

Right I always tune in. I've only watched some of her CC videos because they've really been flying out left and right. 

10 minutes ago, Jaye said:

This girl knows her stuff and kind of explains the storyline they're going for with Captain Marvel and whatnot and how she'll fit in.

I love Grace, and I agree with her thoughts on the costume and Brie Larson.  

The California Film Commission announced on Monday the eight films that will receive a share of $68 million in tax credits as part of the state’s Film & TV Tax Credit Program 2.0, and leading the list is Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel,” which will be released in 2019.

“Captain Marvel” will be the first Marvel movie shot primarily in California since “Captain America: The Winter Soldier.”

Source. 

On 7/23/2017 at 2:34 PM, AlphaOmega said:

Ironic since Captain Marvel's villains, visuals, and action will probably eclipse Wonder Woman's. Probably will have a similar if not bigger budget. 

This NEEDS to have a bigger budget than Wonder Woman if they're including the Skrulls, but 2019 is too far I hate marvel :(

Just now, King Maxx said:

Ironic since Captain Marvel's villains, visuals, and action will probably eclipse Wonder Woman's. Probably will have a similar if not bigger budget. 

Captain M needs all the help she can get and of course King Patty wasn't going to give you ALL of Diana's villains in this origin story. Diana's coming to form scene at the end alone will be better than anything the vastly uninteresting "Carol" will have to offer. DC has the visuals on lock, sorry. We'll see how much King Patty let's Captain M breathe Christmas 2019. 

tumblr_otga7asaFu1w9lfgzo2_540.gif

Captain Marvel won't appear in Infinity War.

Barring any trick post-credits scene, Marvel fans will have to wait longer than expected to see Brie Larson’s Carol Danvers meet the rest of earth’s mightiest heroes. Joe Russo, who directs Avengers: Infinity War and its sequel with brother Anthony Russo, confirmed that Captain Marvel won’t make an appearance in the film.

OT: I preordered Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite which looks real ****ty just for Captain Marvel.  (RIP Chun Li's old face.) 

Ben Medelsohn Eyed for Villain Role.

Captain Marvel” directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck are in talks with their “Mississippi Grind” star Ben Mendelsohn for the superhero film’s villain.

Mendelsohn would play the film’s main antagonist, which would likely be the leader of the Skrulls. Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige teased earlier this year that the aliens would be featured in the film.

On 7/23/2017 at 3:23 PM, chris1991 said:

Basicly for use to get the rogue we know and love she has to be killed off

so im glad she around 

Do you guys think Captain Marvel is going to have to do numbers like Wonder Woman to make it successful or whats the tea? Cause it has a lot to live up to now.