RED surges on Apple Music: Enters Top 20 Albums

DesiredConsternation

WW Apple Music

15. RED - Taylor Swift (+344)

The album is now among the top 20 most streamed daily albums on both Spotify and Apple Music :clap3:

Edited by DesiredConsternation

But I was in a thread earlier today where a User was explaining how there is no demand for TS and that her success only came from few fans buying her stuff multiple times? Maybe they have multiple AM accounts to play from? I am confused.

1 minute ago, Blue. said:

But I was in a thread earlier today where a User was explaining how there is no demand for TS and that her success only came from few fans buying her stuff multiple times? Maybe they have multiple AM accounts to play from? I am confused.

Shes been relevant for 15 years now, those foaming at the mouth never learn :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Blue. said:

you know we are bigger than the GP and too bad for those who cant build a fanbase over the years and i wonder why they cant:eli:

11 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Her third best album did that ?

*with her best song :giraffe:

The power, but still dont get why she annouce it 5 months in advance. So Scooter still got some tine to benefit from the announcement or maybe streaming doesnt bring in that much money so she just doesnt care.

1 minute ago, chiliam said:

The power, but still dont get why she annouce it 5 months in advance. So Scooter still got some tine to benefit from the announcement or maybe streaming doesnt bring in that much money so she just doesnt care.

I hope she'll do a single release for this one with whatever that's on the vault. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.