• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mariano

• ConceptD

• Lovett

• frenchyisback

Honestly she deserves this. No one puts in the work for a tour that Beyoncé does. From the dancing, to the singing to the costumes. I’m not even that big of a fan, but her concert was one of the best music experiences I’ve had. 

18 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Honestly she deserves this. No one puts in the work for a tour that Beyoncé does. From the dancing, to the singing to the costumes. I’m not even that big of a fan, but her concert was one of the best music experiences I’ve had. 

Uhm... I agree she deserves this, but how do Gaga, P!nk etc. don't put as much work in their shows? :rip: 

OT: Queen :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Uhm... I agree she deserves this, but how do Gaga, P!nk etc. don't put as much work in their shows? :rip: 

Idk about Pink, since she bores me, but with Gaga, even if she puts in as much work as Bey does, the end result is not nearly as polished as Beyonce's- from the choreo, to the costume, to the staging, Bey's end result is simply more polished and professional looking.

3 minutes ago, Mariano said:

because they just don’t? :deadbanana2:

Just now, Khal said:

Idk about Pink, since she bores me, but with Gaga, even if she puts in as much work as Bey does, the end result is not nearly as polished as Beyonce's- from the choreo, to the costume, to the staging, Bey's end result is simply more polished and professional looking.

so irrelevant to what the user said? :rip: 

Just now, Mariano said:

so irrelevant to what the user said? :rip: 

Well, the user said Bey puts in the most work (which is why her shows turn out nearly flawless) and you responded with what of Gaga (whose show does not match the polish of Bey's). So, it's up to you to decide why Bey's shows look more polished than Gaga's, if you think Pink and Gaga put in just as much work as Bey, but end up with worse looking shows :michael:

Well deserved :clap3:

When someone accomplishes something they have truly worked hard for, that is nothing short of inspiring. 

5 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

We can never have peace in Bey threads :bibliahh:

There's always a certain stanbase that feels threatened, immediately. :rip: The user was just complimenting Beyoncé on her achievement and the quality of content that got her there. They didn't even shade anyone in particular. :toofunny3:

16 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I love Gaga but she isn’t as talented as Beyoncé and pink is just boring to me. I couldn’t sit through a performance let alone a full show. 

Pink being dragged in here :lmao:

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

No one puts in the work for a tour that Beyoncé does.

No. Madonna is definitely up there with Beyonce if not more

24 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

No. Madonna is definitely up there with Beyonce if not more

I don’t find Madonna to be a particularly captivating performer anymore and I’d go to her show because she’s a legend but if I was looking to be entertained I’d go to a Beyoncé show 50 times over. 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

There's always a certain stanbase that feels threatened, immediately. :rip: The user was just complimenting Beyoncé on her achievement and the quality of content that got her there. They didn't even shade anyone in particular. :toofunny3:

You're so ugly :deadbanana2: 

I am not a certain stanbase, I am one user and I literally stan Bey and always have, never been threatened whatever that means. Between the 2 of us, you're the one miserable soul who hates my fav, whereas I love both Queens, so shut up trash. 

Edited by Mariano

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

I am not a certain stanbase, I am one user and I literally stan Bey and always have, never been threatened whatever that means. 

Clearly. :coffee2:

Went from female artist of the decade 2000s to touring artist of the decade 2010s Queen

Beyonce won as the top touring artist of the decade. Rob Light, CAA’s head of music, accepted on her behalf and read a statement from the singer in which she wrote, “2020 has taught all of us that the touring community needs to be cherished and is the backbone of our industry.” Beyond thanking a list of cohorts that included Jay-Z, “my ride-or-die,” she gave a shout-out to her ticket-buying fans: “You sing all the choruses, you go hard on the choreo, and I see you every night.”

Sounds like she misses us! 

via: https://variety.com/2021/music/news/pollstar-awards-touring-artists-decade-beyonce-1234998873/

Edited by KRZYINLUV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.