• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Right!? :weeps: I know J Balvin & Nicky Jam have already worked with her for her never released Spanish album. A tragedy! Karol G has expressed wanting to work with her so has Natti Natasha.

Anuel AA was supposed to be on that "Te Bote" (Remix 2). He was excited to work with her and then he pulled out. He also has a song called "Jennifer Lopez" that he never officially released. I believe that's a trap song.

I'm surprised she never collabed with Daddy Yankee to this date. And the other day, she previewed a new song with Ozuna while out with her vocal coach. It sampled "Rich Girl" by Louchie Lou and Michie One.

Brytiago also stated that he did a song with her for her "new album". He said it was his understanding that the album would be out some time this year. Hmmm... :celestial5:

It didn't make no sense. Especially since she actually ended up releasing US anyways so it was like why not release the Spanglish version with JBalvin as the official single. I remember Nicky Jam being PISSED that their song never came out. Again Karol and Natti need to stop talking about it and actually be about it. JLO needs to do more collabs with female artists. The rent a rapper tactic is so played out especially for someone like her. Her and Daddy Yankee are Puerto Rican royalty very strange that in over 2 decades nothing has come out of that. This all sounds so exciting. I think with marry me being pushed back the soundtrack promo is on hold probably forced her to actually put out an album which is good. It's been so long. Realistically I can see her album dropping only in the Fall because whatever she is cooking up now needs time to do it's thing.

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

I don’t think Anuel AA pulled out from Te Bote pt dos. I think he was scrapped from the remix due to some homophobic controversy that surrounded him around that time? 

Yeah he was removed because of his controversy at the time.

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Those were all so uninspired too! How dare she use Bad Bunny for Te Guste. That must be her worst record in recent years. Also, why use Ozuna for a silly remix of El Anillo when that track solo was a BOP already. Didn’t make sense.

Hoping her and Rauw will serve up something great!

Pa Ti with Maluma was actually good.

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

I just choked on the Coca! :ahh::ahh:

Wait, you may be right. I remember the producers removed him and he posted a video saying that he who didn't want to be on it because the producers were rats and fakes. They then added his rival at the time, Cosculluela, instead. He said, "I don't care to work with her with all due respect that she deserves because she's a queen. But unfortunately, I'm just not going to work with her on this one because the owner of the record is a rat and fake so he could do what he wants". :dies:

Could have been him just saving face tho. Queen J.Lo probably said take him off he came for the Gays. :gaycat5:

Messy I remember around that time alot of male reggaeton artists were being super messy. I think this was around the time that ozuna was being accused of allegedly killing that gay rapper.

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

Lol tbh I thought el anillo remix should’ve been the official version :sistrens:

mess I forgot she even had a cardi collab. 

Dinero was just bad timing. From the delays to then Cardi's pregnancy and then people complaining about the music video being in black and white. 

I actually like the remix, but they should have left her original verse and bridge. I'm not even sure why they changed it.

The bridge made the song tbh.

"No te pido na, yo no soy mujer regala, ponte en eso ya, si no papi echa pa' alla, ohhhh, tu sabes que yo tengo lo que no tienen otras!"

ENERGYYYY :jonny5:

Yeah it's also very weird considering El Anillo was an actual moderate hit and they still didn't release that damn spanish album like wtf did she piss off behind the scenes that their was so hesitance on dropping Por Primera Vez 

brave07

love what I'm hearing JLO keeps giving us fans music so grateful 

Yudelkis
5 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Lmaoooo no not him :rofl:

:bibliahh:
he knows everything

SavagePapi
8 hours ago, insomniac said:

F6-A79-E24-E78-B-4-F74-94-A2-36-B60-FCE8

I almost thought this was Nicki :dies:

Yudelkis

I almost thought this was Nicki :dies:

:bibliahh:

kayliah

I will always be mad at her for never releasing Por Primera vez and leaving us with HER  SAD 50'S OLD LATIN ALBUM COMO AMA UNA MUJER. Atleast Por primera vez had bangers...

Yudelkis
18 minutes ago, kayliah said:

I will always be mad at her for never releasing Por Primera vez and leaving us with HER  SAD 50'S OLD LATIN ALBUM COMO AMA UNA MUJER. Atleast Por primera vez had bangers...

Agree. I was waiting for it as a Xmas gift. 

@Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs

insomniac
25 minutes ago, kayliah said:

6 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Agree. I was waiting for it as a Xmas gift. 

@Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs

We may get Por Primera Segundo? She seems to be going to the studio a lot lately. Maybe she's finally recording a record.

Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-00-39-58.png

• ATRL Official
ATRL Feedback

Does this have a title or release date?

• #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

No release date, but it's called "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac
43 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

Sorry for not following thread etiquette. I have updated it to include the title. We don't have the release date yet.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Excited for this!!

Yudelkis
1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

She has tweet « summer song ». 
:cm:

SavagePapi
2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Working on some background vocals, and harmonies, hopefully !

Yessssssss! :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

I actually love this layout. I can't wait for the new era. I'm thirsty for new music. It's been so long since we got a proper release and bop. Hopefully, we get an album or an EP.

e89ae776733deaa831f96cf6ee186bb955-jlo-l

Yudelkis
4 hours ago, Jef said:

It's coming :duca: go J.Lo

Anxious baby ? :duca: