Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

Cambia el paso is a banger of a song. I've been watching the vid on YT so much... she is such a beautiful and sexy woman. I love her spanish bangers a lot. 

Agreed. The song deserves so much more! I hate they don’t go full throttle when they actually have a song with potential.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

Electric Youth
5 hours ago, insomniac said:

Britney Spears praising the music video on her Instagram and calling JLo an inspiration :clap3:

ugh my faves :WAP:

6 hours ago, insomniac said:

Britney Spears praising the music video on her Instagram and calling JLo an inspiration :clap3:

She's such a stan:jonny5:

Legend stanning legend!

Views for this are still “Ok” 2 weeks after release. Wish it was bigger, but for a song that hasn’t been promoted at all.

Past 24 hours:

In comparison to similar artists from the same era and released in the past 2 weeks:

PerezSlaysUrFav
Cambia el Paso

iTunes:
#46 Sweden (NE)
#98 Canada (+121)
#103 Germany (+34)
#107 Russia (+87)
#111 Belgium (NE)
#141 Spain (-53)
#203 Turkey (NE)
#217 Italy (+135)
Apple Music:
#75 Spain (-1)
#151 Panama (+24)
#193 Romania (-6)
#246 Italy (-6)
#314 Mexico (+40)

GwennyGwenGwen

It's hard to understand how with her having such a massive cultural moment with the break up + Bennifer etc...and having such a streaming force on a catchy new single...that her label doesn't see the value in really pushing this? Yes, it is nearly impossible for a 52 year old to get a hit...but if anyone can do it, it is Jennifer and this is probably the moment to try...

1 hour ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

It's hard to understand how with her having such a massive cultural moment with the break up + Bennifer etc...and having such a streaming force on a catchy new single...that her label doesn't see the value in really pushing this? Yes, it is nearly impossible for a 52 year old to get a hit...but if anyone can do it, it is Jennifer and this is probably the moment to try...

Amen 🤗🦄🦄🦄😎

PerezSlaysUrFav
3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Completely agree, her label is a mess

3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

Amen 🤗🦄🦄🦄😎

33 minutes ago, PerezSlaysUrFav said:

Completely agree, her label is a mess

Ageism! These established labels rather invest in the young pop girls like Camila, Dua, Ariana.

JLo should go independent and front her own promotional campaigns. Especially when she has a potential hit like Cambia El Paso on her hands.

10 hours ago, insomniac said:

Views for this are still “Ok” 2 weeks after release. Wish it was bigger, but for a song that hasn’t been promoted at all.

Past 24 hours:

In comparison to similar artists from the same era and released in the past 2 weeks:

Absolutely no words for Shakira. What an abomination especially for an English track. I can't get my head around that. :skull:

Anyway, let's hope "Bennifer" helps promote this track I guess. I saw that she's had her best Spotify monthly listeners yesterday beating off Whitney.

Un, dos, tres, avanza

HTB7.gif

Left, right, left, avanza

HTB7.gif

One, two, step, avanza

HTB7.gif

All she wanna do is just dance, dance, dance, dance

tenor.gif

Un, dos, tres, avanza

HTB7.gif

HTB7.gif

One, two, step, avanza

HTB7.gif

tenor.gif

20 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Following L.A. Reid to HITCO was such a bad step. She should have stayed at Island. And, at this point, Benny isn't doing much for her anymore.

16 hours ago, insomniac said:

JLo should go independent and front her own promotional campaigns. Especially when she has a potential hit like Cambia El Paso on her hands.

She kind of already has. "Cambia el Paso" is from her own company, Nuyorican, under licensing to Sony Music Latin.

Most of her releases since "Ni Tu Ni Yo" have been via Nuyorican with licensing to companies like Sony Music Latin or HITCO.

It increased on US iTunes, but still this without promo is already dead. Someone said that they started playing this on Spanish Contemporary and Tropical. 

#149 (+27)

Spotify: +246.935 (6.919.284)

Why doesnt she sign with Republic records and license her songs to them for X years and try to stage a huge comeback musically speaking with a full era. She is more relevant than Katy and Mariah at this point so she could do it. 

1 hour ago, kayliah said:

Why doesnt she sign with Republic records and license her songs to them for X years and try to stage a huge comeback musically speaking with a full era. She is more relevant than Katy and Mariah at this point so she could do it. 

Capitol actually was the best in terms of promo and Def Jam (although OTF helped on that) but with A.K.A. Capitol really spent every coin they had for promotion. The only thing she paid herself was the Booty video. 

12 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Capitol actually was the best in terms of promo and Def Jam (although OTF helped on that) but with A.K.A. Capitol really spent every coin they had for promotion. The only thing she paid herself was the Booty video. 

really ? no album for pre-order, no banners on release date and millions useless radio concerts ... that's all I remember and wendy williams ....

56 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

really ? no album for pre-order, no banners on release date and millions useless radio concerts ... that's all I remember and wendy williams ....

She went literally everywhere (in US). She had BBQ for critics :rip: did music video teasers for three songs, released two promo singles (one with music video) album listening parties. 

Why is this not smashing?? :rip:

Edit: OMG it slaps even harder at 1.25 speed!! :WAP:

Edited by BOOM!
Electric Youth
On 7/26/2021 at 10:54 AM, BOOM! said:

Un, dos, tres, avanza

HTB7.gif

HTB7.gif

One, two, step, avanza

HTB7.gif

tenor.gif

Un, dos, tres, avanza

HTB7.gif

HTB7.gif

One, two, step, avanza

HTB7.gif

tenor.gif

YASSSSSS

HTB7.gif

ot: The Bennifer is keeping the song floating around a bit. It's 2002-2003 all over again.

HTB7.gif

CosTaSsSs
20 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Why is this not smashing?? :rip:

Edit: OMG it slaps even harder at 1.25 speed!! :WAP:

Lack of promo, no Spotify playlists, not sent on radios (they wouldn't really play her tho), no performances, not releasing the song and video together for full week track. I mean how messier can it get? lol

The whole problem is that for both In The Morning and Cambia El Paso the GP was here, but they messed it up as always. 

Electric Youth
17 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Lack of promo, no Spotify playlists, not sent on radios (they wouldn't really play her tho), no performances, not releasing the song and video together for full week track. I mean how messier can it get? lol

The whole problem is that for both In The Morning and Cambia El Paso the GP was here, but they messed it up as always. 

Yeah, don't remind me about the In the Morning. I remember Europe was there for the song, especially the UK. She had another European hit on her hands, and her team literally let it die. I remember fuming about it for days lol.