Jump to content

Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"


insomniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Did y'all hear the snippet she premiered on Pitbull's radio station? Whew! It sounds so amazing :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • insomniac

    55

  • CosTaSsSs

    103

  • SavagePapi

    96

  • Yudelkis

    45

  • #FreeBritney Activist
21 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Seems like she is working indeed on a Spanish album and another music project (EP/Compilation/Mixtape or even an album) :duca: :duca: This time these news better happen!!

 

 

7063_fb9265b52f4f6b21a5215363de56a01e_t.

 

It's just the same ole **** :skull: She said she's been working on music in Spanish and English ever since coming back from shooting Shotgun Wedding (said that she got really inspired, obviously by the breakup/new relationship lol). She said the only album that's done is Marry Me, which comes out in February.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, zach said:

Did y'all hear the snippet she premiered on Pitbull's radio station? Whew! It sounds so amazing :jonny5:

Omg nope !! Give me more details now pls 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

Omg nope !! Give me more details now pls 

I didn't record it because I assumed other fans were listening, but it seems like nobody even knew about it cause no one is talking about it :skull: They only played the first verse and chorus, but the chorus is in both English and Spanish. Part of the chorus she said "left right left right".

 

https://www.siriusxm.com/channels/pitbulls-globalization I guess you are able to go back, but you can't pick a specific time. But it was around 3:30 when they played it.

Edited by zach
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok this sounds hot, I’m officially lowkey excited :duca:

 

This sounds better than Pa Ti and Lonely, a proper follow-up to El Anillo :jonny4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What does it sound like very dance song ? Like on the floor or more like el annilo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, brave07 said:

What does it sound like very dance song ? Like on the floor or more like el annilo 

Production reminds me of a more chill version of Us, but it’s still an uptempo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What does it sound like very dance song ? Like on the floor or more like el annilo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zach said:

It's just the same ole **** :skull: She said she's been working on music in Spanish and English ever since coming back from shooting Shotgun Wedding (said that she got really inspired, obviously by the breakup/new relationship lol). She said the only album that's done is Marry Me, which comes out in February.

Then how did they get that info about Spanish album and music project with all genres? seems like they decided to not say anything 'till they confirmed it? lol feels very weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope she gets a viral hit and a 1 billion streaming hit to finally drop that damn album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

not the video being released 4 days later urgh, just go all for it, but she looks so good omg, hustlers vibes witht that wing, I'm ready to bop mama :jonny5:

Edited by Mokichi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

not the video being released 4 days later urgh, just go all for it, but she looks so good omg, hustlers vibes witht that wing, I'm ready to bop mama :jonny5:

It's better to have the video released on Friday and get those full week views, since on YouTube she is considered to do better (minus the tragic handling of In The Morning). Maybe also have it sent on Tuesdays for radios? also someone said that on Thursday it's going to be playlisted a lot since they have a deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

music video on Friday :psyduck:

It makes sense. The song is coming out on a Monday. Dropping the video will help it gain more streams and attention again. Now we just need more promo and performances after that to follow suit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds really good, thank god it's not her typical latin song. Looks fresh and hot. :flame:

 

Anyways, it doesn't matter if the video is not going to be release along with the song, latin songs takes time to take off, so better on Friday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

It makes sense. The song is coming out on a Monday. Dropping the video will help it gain more streams and attention again. Now we just need more promo and performances after that to follow suit.

Yeah feels like they are going with playlists on Thursday and video on Friday to keep the song's longetivity. Hopefully radio and Spotify will be good this time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Samsom said:

Why it reminded me of Medellín? :deadbanana4:

One two cha cha cha

 

One two avanza 

 

4 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Sounds really good, thank god it's not her typical latin song. Looks fresh and hot. :flame:

 

Anyways, it doesn't matter if the video is not going to be release along with the song, latin songs takes time to take off, so better on Friday.

 

7 hours ago, kayliah said:

I hope she gets a viral hit and a 1 billion streaming hit to finally drop that damn album.


yes! hopefully it’ll be a hit for her and finally push out that Spanish album we’ve been waiting for since 2017

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am so excited for this bop 

Gonna be a summer smash I can feel it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...