Jump to content

Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"


insomniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

 

 

 

Music video was shot yesterday in Miami / South Beach and continued into early Wednesday morning. Both with Puerto Rican roots, this is only a fitting collaboration. Excited for them to bring the heat ❤️🔥


Snippet of the song from the set (swipe):

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5z7Ialngi/?utm_medium=copy_link

 

@SavagePapi @Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs @Mokichi @Yudelkis @Bloodflowers. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by insomniac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • insomniac

    55

  • CosTaSsSs

    103

  • SavagePapi

    96

  • Yudelkis

    45

Snippet sounds great! Glad its a Rauw collab and not Ozuna like rumored. Rauw is having a moment right now so hopefully this builds more interest.

 

Also isn’t it Jen feat him, not the other way around?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AAAHHHH the yearly JLo bop, yes mama!! Sounds great already.

 

I hope it comes out before the end of the month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Of course she was gonna work with him :toofunny3:

 

Anyway, hope the song is good because all her recent efforts have been lackluster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

It’s sound like Amor x 3. 
 

Your thoughts @brave07 @Onthe6 ?

But with a better drop 🤩

 

UNO, DOS, TRES….. DAME!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Snippet sounds great! Glad its a Rauw collab and not Ozuna like rumored. Rauw is having a moment right now so hopefully this builds more interest.

 

Also isn’t it Jen feat him, not the other way around?

Agree!! 
 

Ah that’s right, we don’t know yet. I just assumed Rauw’s because he has an album coming up? JLo has never mentioned a new album or musical project, right?

 

Let me change it to “&” until we know more!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes yes yes! I knew it! :jonny5:

 

Several weeks ago before he cut his hair and went AWOL he was commenting on her IG posts back to back leaving fire and heart emojis.

 

I even commented that he should collab with the queen. I never saw him comment on her page before so thought that was strange.

 

I guess we have a new album coming? There's this song, the rumored Ozuna track, and the song with Brytiago. I think she's going to drop a Spanish album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
43 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Of course she was gonna work with him :toofunny3:

 

Anyway, hope the song is good because all her recent efforts have been lackluster.

This She work with all big Latin artist & always flop Bad Bunny, Maluma, Ozuna etc 

 

Lets see if she finally gets a Latin hit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Agree!! 
 

Ah that’s right, we don’t know yet. I just assumed Rauw’s because he has an album coming up? JLo has never mentioned a new album or musical project, right?

 

Let me change it to “&” until we know more!

True she hasn’t confirmed anything yet but that music insider person on twitter said she’s dropping an album this year, plus I doubt Rauw would drop another song so quickly when he’s current single is smashing and is only growing. This is def Jen’s single but yea let’s wait for the official announcement.

Edited by SO.UNCOOL™
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Of course she was gonna work with him :toofunny3:

 

Anyway, hope the song is good because all her recent efforts have been lackluster.

Lol all of this, still love her tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, this sounds a banger, but this time we need JLO to promote and her team treat it rightly :toofunny3:

 

I still remember how messy was In the Morning's treatment. The demand was there and her team let it die.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yudelkis said:

Anything recent from this guy ? 
@SavagePapi

 

#2 Spotify Global 50

#2 Spotify Songs of the Summer

 

#1 Spain

#2 Billboard Argentina

#3 Billboard Latin

#3 Billboard Global 200

#66 Billboard Hot 100

 

Reached #1 on YouTube Weekly charts in 19 countries

Reached #1 on iTunes in 8 countries

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

 

#2 Spotify Global 50

#2 Spotify Songs of the Summer

 

#1 Spain

#2 Billboard Argentina

#3 Billboard Latin

#3 Billboard Global 200

#66 Billboard Hot 100

 

Reached #1 on YouTube Weekly charts in 19 countries

Reached #1 on iTunes in 8 countries

Nothing special tbh.

 

He's sound like Ozuna without a Reggaeton beat.

 

Not sure of this collab. :sad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need her to **** him on the video so I can use it for later lmao jk 

 

but honestly she looks amazing get that D sis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...