WWE | Then. Now. Forever.

27,378 posts in this topic

jdmc218

They do Asuka SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I'm sick of that.

In other news, Becky is officially the Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I hope she gives Vince and Stephanie HELL. I also hope before Wrestlemania, Stone Cold makes an appearance. That would be EPIC!

Karma88
18 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

This raises the question of who’s credible enough to face Asuka at WM tho? 🤔 

tumblr_oqhn4qxelz1tumo0ao2_500.png

Kylie Minogue

ugh imagine the IICONIC promos we would get if these queens were champs and got the tv time they deserve

andresg770

Ngl, Ronda's "What's stopping you right now, gimpy?" gave me a hearty chuckle.  And speaking of hearty chuckles...

zoldyck
2 hours ago, jdmc218 said:

They do Asuka SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I'm sick of that.

In other news, Becky is officially the Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I hope she gives Vince and Stephanie HELL. I also hope before Wrestlemania, Stone Cold makes an appearance. That would be EPIC!

good for Asuka, Charlotte have not won a PPV since SummerSlam if they did Asuka vs Charlotte, Asuka was bound to tap out. 

but whole announcement thing was very different its like they are trying to throw off people, unless they want Charlotte to be straight up female Roman

RihannaLoverrr

Anything to give Charlotte another accolade to her name

SelenaTheWinner

I hope Alexa gets added to Shane's corner of things... lol. 

Anyways, nothing surprising The McMahon getting involved in anything that will be historic. I dont see why it shouldve been made about "a McMahon in every corner" as if the girls are fighting for them. And you know at the end a McMahon will win the battle. They've done this before... Thats just what I think will happen. McMahons making it about themselves. I dont think they're needed, I think the feud is fine on its own. 

Made absolutely ZERO sense. 

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за wwe no sense gif

AvrilLaQueen

omg, RAW struggling to sell too :deadbanana4: yikes

love how WWE trolls the smarks with Queen Charlotte :ahh: 

zoldyck

Charlotte will get removed from the match sooner or later, if not she will remain heel forever.

Charlotte will most likely face steph/tripleH/Asuka at WM. She will come to Becky side for HW feuds.

And i am loving the feud, this is how to build a match even if the program is Becky vs Ronda, keep the audience guessing like WM is months away.

They are doing great job for once :clap3:

bearman10

I'm confused is ronda saying adding charlotte isn't what's in demand or wanted for business?  

Karma88

Ronda is pathetic and delusional. Charlotte is needed because she cant even talk and Becky is doing the same promo every night. 

SelenaTheWinner
6 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

omg, RAW struggling to sell too :deadbanana4: yikes

love how WWE trolls the smarks with Queen Charlotte :ahh: 

5 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Charlotte will get removed from the match sooner or later, if not she will remain heel forever.

Charlotte will most likely face steph/tripleH/Asuka at WM. She will come to Becky side for HW feuds.

And i am loving the feud, this is how to build a match even if the program is Becky vs Ronda, keep the audience guessing like WM is months away.

They are doing great job for once :clap3:

Yall think that Charlotte will be removed from the match??? Like for real, that will kind of be a kick to her legacy. I think it will be triple treat in the end. Ronda vs Charlotte vs Becky. And Becky most likely winning. 

SelenaTheWinner
26 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

I'm confused is ronda saying adding charlotte isn't what's in demand or wanted for business?  

This is making no sense to me now. :| lmfao. 

SelenaTheWinner

Ah! <3 

tumblr_pmqegeXg6M1x7akw7o1_250.gif

Eva in talks with WWE... 

Eva said he had talked with the promotion about a possible return, nothing that “there has been emails and talk and exchanges back and forth”.

Although she was not invited to be part of the Royal Rumble – nor were most WWE legends from the women’s ranks, so that does not tell us much – she reiterated that “there has definitely been talks, for sure”.

Eva noted that she still had the “itch” for wrestling, praising the current crop of women on the roster for “killing it right now” and pointing out that she “absolutely loves” wrestling.

“If the opportunity arises and the timing is how it’s supposed to be, I definitely would come back to shake things up because I can always bring the heat. That’s for sure.”

via https://wrestletalk.com/news/eva-marie-in-talks-for-wwe-comeback 

Karma88

Ronda is pathetic and delusional. Charlotte is needed because she cant even talk and Becky is doing the same promo every night. 

Jimmy.

@SelenaTheWinner I know people have requested you do this before, and I actually enjoy your posts, but can you PLEASE start putting your excessive posts in spoiler tags? They really irritate the page when it’s loading/scrolling. 

Karma88

zoldyck
33 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

Yall think that Charlotte will be removed from the match??? Like for real, that will kind of be a kick to her legacy. I think it will be triple treat in the end. Ronda vs Charlotte vs Becky. And Becky most likely winning. 

The way she is added is bigger hit to her legacy, they are basically confirming every thing haters have been saying about her, "she get there because she is FLAIR". Vince personally coming out to add her to the match without her lifting a finger will stain her whole career.

If they have done like last year where Asuka faced off Nia to be added into match, then Charlotte would have earned her spot even winning by dirty means. This is straight up stealing and nothing to be proud of in effect it undermine her whole career achievements

SelenaTheWinner
29 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

@SelenaTheWinner I know people have requested you do this before, and I actually enjoy your posts, but can you PLEASE start putting your excessive posts in spoiler tags? They really irritate the page when it’s loading/scrolling. 

Ok. :)  

Just now, zoldyck said:

The way she is added is bigger hit to her legacy, they are basically confirming every thing haters have been saying about her, "she get there because she is FLAIR". Vince personally coming out to add her to the match without her lifting a finger will stain her whole career.

If they have done like last year where Asuka faced off Nia to be added into match, then Charlotte would have earned her spot even winning by dirty means. This is straight up stealing and nothing to be proud of in effect it undermine her whole career achievements

True, but I think they're doing this to make her an even bigger heel, cause that will bring heat on her and will put over Becky even more, BUT I still think their logic is unneeded and as you said will hurt her. But REMOVING her would hurt her even more, I mean, as if she doesnt deserve or is not good enough, I mean she is Not at that point of her career. They've pushed her to high heavens. I think if she is announced, there's no going back now. Yes, a very stupid way to be announced, but whats done is done. Ive been saying this for months, I feel like they dont talk/think about these "storylines" enough. Its like they're made few hours before the show starts, just thrown together w/o actually thinking for the future or the rest of the women besides the two/three involved... 

I myself love shocking things, that why I love Alexa, but that wasnt shocking or unexpected, it was expected and annoying. Tbh. And I like Charlotte. Its just that she Never truly steps down. At least Alexa had some down time between her shock MITB return and now she is also having a down time, which is normal. With Charlotte, I feel like she has been champion or the contender ever since the Divas championship................... the only time she was off was while her dad was in a hospital which is understandable. 

SelenaTheWinner
27 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Facts. I would also prefer a three way match. But what they did on Raw was plain stupid. 

SelenaTheWinner
13 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Ngl, Ronda's "What's stopping you right now, gimpy?" gave me a hearty chuckle.  And speaking of hearty chuckles...

LOVE EC! lol. 

Hope they dont ruin him... 

zoldyck
7 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

Ok. :)  

True, but I think they're doing this to make her an even bigger heel, cause that will bring heat on her and will put over Becky even more, BUT I still think their logic is unneeded and as you said will hurt her. But REMOVING her would hurt her even more, I mean, as if she doesnt deserve or is not good enough, I mean she is Not at that point of her career. They've pushed her to high heavens. I think if she is announced, there's no going back now. Yes, a very stupid way to be announced, but whats done is done. Ive been saying this for months, I feel like they dont talk/think about these "storylines" enough. Its like they're made few hours before the show starts, just thrown together w/o actually thinking for the future or the rest of the women besides the two/three involved... 

I myself love shocking things, that why I love Alexa, but that wasnt shocking or unexpected, it was expected and annoying. Tbh. And I like Charlotte. Its just that she Never truly steps down. At least Alexa had some down time between her shock MITB return and now she is also having a down time, which is normal. With Charlotte, I feel like she has been champion or the contender ever since the Divas championship................... the only time she was off was while her dad was in a hospital which is understandable. 

Thats my issue with the whole thing, they just said Charlotte is not good enough but we are adding her anyway. Why would they do that to her unless they want her to be heat magnet like Roman and people ****ting on her whenever she is on main card.

It is plain stupid thing but you are right they don't think beforehand and book them into corners. 

Jimmy.

Idk I like the thought of Charlotte being the authority Princess, but I feel they could’ve went longer without introducing her this way.