nSS0NEv.gif

SelenaTheWinner
Just now, AvrilLaQueen said:

I mean.... he shouldn't have said it, but it's true

nSS0NEv.gif

Св��зано изоб�ажение

zoldyck
19 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

You're talking about how WWE treated the women back then. Which is not what I was talking about at all. I agree with what you said. I was talking about the girls back then doing a better job with their characters, storylines, feuds with the little time they were given. 

Lol again no. Girls have characters but they were inconsistent and no development to them

Micki went from crazy to normal with no development at all, Nikki Cross is/remain crazy 

Trish was mean bitch who uses sex appeal got injured and returned as saint at least Alexa remain mean bitch

Victoria was that dangerous/crazy girl not to mess with or she will hurt you bad, hurting others just fun and checking lists and somehow beame jobber that can be beaten by anyone at least Asuka remain dangerous 

Candice was sex bomb model  but came back as someone good enough to beat beth.

Melina as face made as much sense as Bayley as heel, just completely out of character.

And about storyline/feud there were barely one/two each year. There is actual effort being made by writers now when it comes to character development except in case of Micki and Nia. Yes divas era has good characters but writers never did justice to their characters which came off as sloppy at times

SelenaTheWinner

I hope to see her in 9 days at the Rumble... 

Honestly, this is amazing!!! It gets me even more excited for her return. 

Moment of Bliss ... more like the Era of Bliss. <3 

andresg770
4 hours ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

LayCool wouldnt be lost..... the current girls have a lot to learn until they know how to develop a character or bring attention to themselves. Looking at these teams that are rumored to enter the chamber and its sad. The only one with an actual character is Sasha and WWE made even her look stale. Michelle & Layla wont have a problem standing out compared to the newbies. 

I also think if they return it will be for more than a match or the chamber. Champs or not they will help the womens tag division. Cause WWE has completely dropped the bomb there. LayCool & Bellas would be a nice addition to the division. 

I meant in the match more than anything else.  Michelle and Layla haven't wrestled full-time since how long ago?  They wouldn't be doing the kinds of high-spots that the current crop of girls do, and EC matches are usually spotfests.

On the other hand, in a regular tag match (or even a 3-way tag match), Lay-Cool would shine, since they were always great with the ring psychology stuff.  Plus the promos leading up to the match would be top-notch  :clap3:

andresg770

As we previously reported, The Revival have reportedly asked for their release from WWE, as they are unhappy with their position in the company. The team went to officials after their match on RAW to request the release.

You should take the next bit of news with a grain of salt, but there has been an interesting twist in the story. SportsKeeda reports that a Twitter account with the name Michael Harwood replied to a tweet from Cageside Seats on the story, claiming that WWE asked for time to change from the team. The tweet, which was later deleted, read: “They were asked to give them three months to prove things are going to change.”

Normally a random tweet online wouldn’t be worth covering, but the name is what draws attention to this one. Scott Dawson’s real name is David Michael Harwood. It could still be a fake, but Dawson was actually following the account. Once it drew attention, the tweet and the account were both deleted. It’s believed that either Dawson or a member of Dawson’s family ran the account.

Source: https://www.gerweck.net/2019/01/18/wwe-allegedly-asked-the-revival-for-three-months-to-change-after-release-request/

nnnnn this is getting so messy  :rip: