Pro-Wrestling: Historic Main Event for WrestleMania Night 1

15 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

I was reading comments on a wrestling site and apparently Raquel is very Latinos for Trump, super MAGA, and a racist 

Idk about all that but I mean last time I checked WWE was literally one of Trump's top donors, so why are people surprised 🤷 I'm more surprised those people complaining still actively support and give the product their coins and use the "I only do it because my faves x and x are there!!!" excuse :toofunny3: 

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SelenaTheWinner

• andresg770

• Dessy

• zoldyck

Top Posters In This Topic

SO.UNCOOL™
20 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

I was reading comments on a wrestling site and apparently Raquel is very Latinos for Trump, super MAGA, and a racist 

Raquel is from Texas so this wouldn’t surprise me. 

Mess. Raquel cancelled 

Raquel Diaz remains superior 

mxoonlight
3 hours ago, okgo said:

Idk about all that but I mean last time I checked WWE was literally one of Trump's top donors, so why are people surprised 🤷 I'm more surprised those people complaining still actively support and give the product their coins and use the "I only do it because my faves x and x are there!!!" excuse :toofunny3: 

Yeah at this point it’s just a plus if they’re not a POS, I don’t have any expectations otherwise. But it becomes more grating when they’re not talented (i.e. Raquel, Karrion Kross, Braun) AND stupid on top of that. Yet they’re always the ones getting obnoxious amounts of screentime. :deadbanana4:

mxoonlight
13 hours ago, Karma88 said:

Raquel :clap3:

I never thought Reina Gonzales could be big. She was a jobber.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc6ZCxgGs3JX40O81IxDk

She deserves it. :clap3:

And Bianca doesn’t apparently lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc6ZCxgGs3JX40O81IxDk

Jonathan
3 hours ago, okgo said:

Undertaker MAGA as hell but he still my fav male character of all time

PWUTc1n.gif%20

bearman10

Congrats Raquel.... its amazing how far she's come this past year. I remember it was a year ago this time she started working her way up. Fresh new era for nxt women's division. She deserves it . 

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

Yeah at this point it’s just a plus if they’re not a POS, I don’t have any expectations otherwise. But it becomes more grating when they’re not talented (i.e. Raquel, Karrion Kross, Braun) AND stupid on top of that. Yet they’re always the ones getting obnoxious amounts of screentime. :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Undertaker MAGA as hell but he still my fav male character of all time

PWUTc1n.gif%20

yeah I mean I'm vocally against Trump and what he stands for (along with his deranged supporters) but I still follow (albeit not religiously or anything) most of these companies when they're owned and populated by MAGAs (or hopefully former MAGAs since at least he's not in office anymore) 🥴 I guess we can say we watch for their characters, and it's not like I buy merch or anything so :eddie:

don't get me wrong, those people should still be called out if they're actively spewing out hatred and other harmful discourse but most wrestling stans bringing this argument up on social media are just irritating because they purposely only do it when it's against people they dislike so it's just...

IfFENkc.gif

Edited by okgo
coolcristobal
7 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Crushed :monkey: :monkey:

I wanna see the receipts tho :mandown:

SASHA BANKS CONFIRMS WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!

HOLY ****!!!!! ITS FINALLY HAPPENING YALL

I am waiting for WWE's official twitter acc to confirm it, so we can open a thread in Celebria "HISTORIC: Two African-American women to headline Wrestlemania" and Ms. Ryan can pull up a banner :fan:

I also wanted to make a thread on Bianca Belair appearing on Kelly Clarkson's show but I forgot

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am waiting for WWE's official twitter acc to confirm it, so we can open a thread in Celebria "HISTORIC: Two African-American women to headline Wrestlemania" and Ms. Ryan can pull up a banner :fan:

I also wanted to make a thread on Bianca Belair appearing on Kelly Clarkson's show but I forgot

nothing is 100% locked with Vince until probably hours before with his indecisive ass, but let’s pray :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Hmm it kinda sounds like she found out that day she’d be headlining or it could be just her expectation, she’s been tweeting hashtag main event since the match was announced. Hopefully we get an official announcement soon, given the historical significance of this match it makes the most sense for it to main event night one.

Side note I really love this interviewer! She really did her research and was so complementary to Sasha. I love how she pointed out how Sasha just exudes top guy energy despite her small frame. I feel the same and one of the many reasons I stan ha :heart2:

On 4/8/2021 at 7:46 AM, abc1990 said:

yuck, she's gross. 

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

excited for Smackdown today :jonny5:

btw im kinda expecting Io to debut on rhe main roster after WM

Fantasy wise, Asuka somehow retains and Io's music hits. :clap3:

But knowing Rhea will win only for Charlotte's music, Shayna, Stephanie McMahon, Fabulous Moolah's even and :rip:

I'm REALLY hoping Godsha and Bianca get to close the show tomorrow  :weeps: I think WWE's doing the whole "there are multiple main events at Mania" thing, but we won't know what the last match is at least until the Kickoff.

The one thing that's reassuring is that people are probably angling to be the very first match with ans in attendance, so hopefully they send Drew and Lashley to the top of the card and that leaves the main event spot for the gorls.

37 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

I'm REALLY hoping Godsha and Bianca get to close the show tomorrow  :weeps: I think WWE's doing the whole "there are multiple main events at Mania" thing, but we won't know what the last match is at least until the Kickoff.

Stephanie just  confirmed it.

I still think this feud is mediocre and it deserves a preshow slot  but Im happy for the women’s roster.

59 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Fantasy wise, Asuka somehow retains and Io's music hits. :clap3:

But knowing Rhea will win only for Charlotte's music, Shayna, Stephanie McMahon, Fabulous Moolah's even and :rip:

:rip:

OT: I guess we’ll find out how they promote the match tonight on SD, Steph saying that gives me some hope though. :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

its really bad for rhea at all angles :deadbanana4:

If Seth stays in SD I can see Becky moving there as well.  Maybe there's still hope for Rhea/Asuka.

Tho she better wait til Summerslam before snatching Sasha! 

PWUTc1n.gif%20

2 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

If Seth stays in SD I can see Becky moving there as well.  Maybe there's still hope for Rhea/Asuka.

Tho she better wait til Summerslam before snatching Sasha! 

PWUTc1n.gif%20

So its bad for Bianca then?

PWUTc1n.gif%20

btw i WILL fume if sasha doesnt retain tomorrow despite the historical thingy

0-6 is unacceptable (and id have to hear it from @Karma88)

PWUTc1n.gif%20