Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Pro Wrestling | Extreme Repeats

32,841 posts in this topic

Just now, bearman10 said:

very visible. :-*

He doesnt need a title, thats his title! ;) 

TONI STORM!!! 

Св��зано изоб�ажение

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за wwe yas gif

I want Beth Phoenix to do commentary more often, but I guess she prefers staying at home with her kids than having to tour weekly :'(

20 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

#TalentAlwaysWins  :clap3: #ThereCanBe100PeopleInARoom

9 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I want Beth Phoenix to do commentary more often, but I guess she prefers staying at home with her kids than having to tour weekly :'(

Please, No. :o 

10 hours ago, abc1990 said:

now we only need Viper for the full Mae Young Classic season 1 queens :jonny4:

2 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Apparently she's gonna sign soon 

WWE Royal Rumble 2019 Odds For Men And Women's Matches 

Men's Rumble 

Seth Rollins 

Drew McIntyre 

Andrade Cien Almas 

Women's Rumble

Charlotte Flair 

Alexa Bliss 

Ember Moon 

Brock, Daniel, Asuka & Ronda are predicted to keep their titles and go to EC as champs. 

I feel like WWE will "beat the odds" again. And surprise. Because I dont see the most obvious winners winning & all the champs keeping their titles. That would be the most boring PPV ever esp. when you can have so many turns of events, surprise returns & twists that could happen. 

I can see the Rumble having two winners like they've done before and having a Triple treat match at WM. I can see someone losing their titles earlier in the night and then the former champion winning the Rumble and challenging at WM. Carmella getting beaten up and someone taking her spot last minute to return. If they dont do anything interesting at this PPV and just go with the most obvious winners like last year, it will be boring. 

Chris Jericho: AEW pays more than WWE

eek :eek:

“Given the attendance and the rating, Lynch is in the category of someone who people cheer heavy that are already there but she’s not moving numbers,” said Meltzer.

:dancehall:

Impact began their simulcast on the Pursuit channel and Twitch this past Friday. (I already thought the Twitch stream was a pretty good idea tbh as I've found myself watching it when Im bored quite a few times in the past) Trevor Lee also announced he's officially signed with WWE.

p4DhXdN.gif

Braun will be certified flop if he loss against Brock again. Nobody will take him seriously in future

Just now, zoldyck said:

Braun will be certified flop if he loss against Brock again. Nobody will take him seriously in future

I read that he forgot the lines for his latest promo. And officials are pissed off additionally for him always arriving late or last minute. So thats partly why he is yet to touch a title... 

13 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

I read that he forgot the lines for his latest promo. And officials are pissed off additionally for him always arriving late or last minute. So thats partly why he is yet to touch a title... 

i simply believe Vince don't see him as champion material, all these wins and push and he still has to win a single meaningful title.   

Just now, zoldyck said:

i simply believe Vince don't see him as champion material, all these wins and push and he still has to win a single meaningful title.   

Oh yeah, Vince lost interest a long time ago and its obvious. + For him, promo skills and working the crowd is the most important thing in a top superstar and he keeps flopping... 

In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that as Lesnar was walking up the ramp, Strowman yelled at him to turn around and that is when Strowman missed a few cues and forgot some of his lines.

Also, if Braun couldnt beat others, why would they let him beat Brock at the RR out of nowhere? And he's injured, I dont think they will give him a title now. 

According to Mike Johnson from PWinsider “One of the things that I heard from multiple people – we’re talking 4 different people. There are times where Strowman is negligent when it comes to showing up on time... He has a reputation at times for leaving a little early and sometimes he makes mistakes in terms of etiquette in the backstage in the locker room. Sometimes, as one person put it, he’s his own worst enemy and his worst advocate. They would be high on him and just when he gets to the point where you would think the next step is putting him into the centerpiece position for the company [then] something happens and he makes some sort of misstep backstage and people within management kind of cool on him and they take a step back.”

Also, a loss would hurt Brock (& Ronda). Thats the thing they have going for them. Being unbeatable and simply above all. 

Also heading into EC & WM35, Brock is a bigger draw & a much bigger deal as a champion than Braun Strowman at this point. They missed the time for him to get pushed to the top. 

And his promo skills again are horrible, he needs like Paul Heyman or Alexa Bliss doing the talk for him and putting him over as a monster and he simply shows up AT TIME and squashes people. But thats too late now. 

Rumor is AEW is going against WWE programming when it starts airing on TV. TV deal should announced shortly or at their All Or Nothing event in Las Vegas. 

"Tuesday Night Dynamite" against "SmackDown Live!".  

Tbh, Im so bored with WWE and not looking forward to anything besides the Rumble Matches, which is simply a tradition every year and I might actually start watching AEW, if they get some superstars that catch my eye and bring back some legends for nice feuds. 

27 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

Rumor is AEW is going against WWE programming when it starts airing on TV. TV deal should announced shortly or at their All Or Nothing event in Las Vegas. 

Tbh, Im so bored with WWE and not looking forward to anything besides the Rumble Matches, which is simply a tradition every year and I might actually start watching AEW, if they get some superstars that catch my eye and bring back some legends for nice feuds. 

Dont forget, SDL is moving to Friday nights later this year when their Fox deal starts and Impact got moved to Friday as well.  I don't see 3 wrestling shows airing on the same night.

Eva Marie going into the Celebrity Big Brother house :duca: 

6 hours ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

DwvDhmpVAAAWLCN.jpg

8vpv20.jpg

daddy :jonny5:

3 hours ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

TNA did this when they moved on Monday against RAW in 2010 and it flopped hard, they should stick it with Tuesday :rip: maybe they will air on Tuesday just like Smackdown before they go to Fridays on FOX? Because it literally says "Tueday Night Dynamite" in the title :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

It was reported earlier this week that she turned down AEW because she was hoping to get an offer from WWE.  IDK what took them so long tho  :duca:

12 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

It was reported earlier this week that she turned down AEW because she was hoping to get an offer from WWE.  IDK what took them so long tho  :duca:

RIGHT! WWE should designed her back in 2017 SMDH. Still pisses me off. Im so happy for KLR and Jazzy though. Wasn't Jazzy having a lot of injuries? glad she overcame them. 

Regarding Braun....he's so done if he dont win at the royal rumble. 

Just now, AvrilLaQueen said:

TNA did this when they moved on Monday against RAW in 2010 and it flopped hard, they should stick it with Tuesday :rip: maybe they will air on Tuesday just like Smackdown before they go to Fridays on FOX? Because it literally says "Tueday Night Dynamite" in the title :toofunny3:

Oh, they're for sure not going against Raw. 205 maybe or SD, but not Raw.