Jump to content

Tinashe - '333'


dangerousalex
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, the greatest said:

Sis we need a vinyl pre order and a SFY vinyl reissue at the same time.  Thanks in advance lol.

You better be prepared to wait 333 days for that vinyl. :eli:

Edited by Indie Go Mind
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • nuclear

    268

  • Supervillain

    165

  • SaveRoomForUs

    138

  • Indie Go Mind

    465

Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

You better be prepared to wait 333 days for that vinyl. :eli:

LMAO might as well be 365 days.  See you next year with the vinyl in hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She better start printing those CDs and report them to Billboard. I wanna see her top 50 first week. If Iggy could do it, then so can T

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Messs... What did the good sis do to be muted... :deadbanana4:

He made a stupid joke that he shouldn't have :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

He made a stupid joke that he shouldn't have :rip:

Ooop. Well hope the good sis learns ha lesson and gets back before Tinashe releases

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ialmostdo said:

The Bouncin and Pasadena demos leaked

How different are they to the released versions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay these album interlude video's got me excited for the album.

 

Still hate the singles so far

 

zX8KPi7.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

How different are they to the released versions?

Not that much tbh.  Pasadena just had an empty 2nd verse and Bouncin sounds pretty much the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I  know the fans don't use Nightride but she gave us this

 

I need her to serve me this energy

 

KbiA0Xr.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, the greatest said:

Not that much tbh.  Pasadena just had an empty 2nd verse and Bouncin sounds pretty much the same.

Yup, and the Pasadena chorus is solo too. No Buddy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Monkey_Juice said:

 

I  know the fans don't use Nightride but she gave us this

 

I need her to serve me this energy

 

KbiA0Xr.gif

What you talking about? 
Dogs Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Monkey_Juice said:

 

I  know the fans don't use Nightride but she gave us this

 

I need her to serve me this energy

 

KbiA0Xr.gif

WHO doesn't use Nightride? lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which fans don't use nightride? Someone lied to you several times :rip:

 

Not one of her best projects being slandered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Tinashe really secured a Doja collab, that’s going to bring a TON of attention to this album. :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully Roc Nation can land her a couple more TV performances during this campaign or at least those Live VEVO Videos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Monkey_Juice said:

 

know the fans don't use Nightride but she gave us this

 

I need her to serve me this energy

 

KbiA0Xr.gif

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

 

Gurl Nightride is literally referenced as one of Tinashe's best if not the best album in her career.

 

Personally, Aquarius and Nightride keep pulling each other's weaves for my top spot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, the greatest said:

Hopefully Roc Nation can land her a couple more TV performances during this campaign or at least those Live VEVO Videos.

i feel like we'll def get a couple VEVO videos. If Justine & some other smaller girls can book that...lol

 

She's also liked plenty of tweets about Tiny Desk. THAT would be so dope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if there are Nightride outtakes… I’m sure there are even if their aren’t many but it was such a weird project at a weird time. I would love to hear things that might have almost been on the album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dantemarquis said:

i feel like we'll def get a couple VEVO videos. If Justine & some other smaller girls can book that...lol

 

She's also liked plenty of tweets about Tiny Desk. THAT would be so dope

A Tiny Desk performance would be everything.  She definitely needs to punch for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

I wonder if there are Nightride outtakes… I’m sure there are even if their aren’t many but it was such a weird project at a weird time. I would love to hear things that might have almost been on the album.

I mean... Practically speaking, The whole of Nightride is outtakes of the original Joyride. 

 

Party Favors was one of the first tracks intended for Joyride, and Ride of Your Life at one point was supposed to be the stand in Title Track for Joyride since Rih got the album track from her. Also Company was originally pushed as a single for Joyride along side Flame.

 

I still stand by my theory that Nightride was the Joyride Tinashe wanted to release but wasn't "pop" enough to break through and they had Tinashe release it as a mixtape at the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Monkey_Juice said:

Okay these album interlude video's got me excited for the album.

 

Still hate the singles so far

 

zX8KPi7.gif

 

 

The singles have been awful! I’m actually surprised that she feels confident to release an album right now. Literally no one cares or will buy it aside from her 67 fans on ATRL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ciara said:

The singles have been awful! I’m actually surprised that she feels confident to release an album right now. Literally no one cares or will buy it aside from her 67 fans on ATRL 

Halloween Pray GIF by Hyper RPG

 

I pray that you release all that hatred out of your being and to be blessed by the all mighty heavens! I can only pray for your peace sis. May you be blessed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She has GMA

we need Fallon/kimmel  performance 

Vevo 

Tiny Desk 

breakfast club 

hot 97

the Terrell show 

Colors ( I don’t know if this one is worth it)

or any performance spot she can book, especially indie ones and those cater to her audience.

 

she needs to book as many performances as possible. That is where she shines and it help Chloe and Halle alot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...