• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Cherish

• ReverseWarholian

• original_lifeline

The song in the new trailer!! This is absolutely going to be her best album, isn't it :jonny2: :jonny2:

THAT SNIPPET IS OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING :wanda: SHE’S COMING FOR BLOOD, HER BEST ALBUM IS ABOUT TO BE DELIVERED 

Rock isn't just electric guitars and Travis Barker type drums y'know :keir:

Trent & Atticus are particularly well known for their fusion of electronica with rock. Think lots of distorted bass, drums, synths, and heavy "machine-like" elements. It's a real feast for the ears when done right. While I'm sure this album will echo Manic in the sense that it'll feature an array of different sounds and not commit to just one particular style, prepare for disappointment if you're expecting a record that sounds like Olivia Rodrigo and Willow Smith's take on the genre :rip:

Btw I'm adoring all the Vivienne Westwood costumes I'm seeing in the trailer :duca:

5 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Trent & Atticus are particularly well known for their fusion of electronica with rock. Think lots of distorted bass, drums, synths, and heavy "machine-like" elements. It's a real feast for the ears when done right. 

that's the best kind :jonny5:

1 minute ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Btw I'm adoring all the Vivienne Westwood costumes I'm seeing in the trailer :duca:

the aesthetics are ON POINT, the budget chile .. we're witnessing her artistique peak i fear

tHe AlBuM iS gOiNg to bE PuNk ROck :ahh:

OT: sounds great. Kinda dissapointed with the ariana grande lower case aesthetic that messes up with everyone's diacography :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

I’m confused. What’s the genre of this album? I thought we were getting rock?

Like a heavier Badlands :gaycat3:

3 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Trent & Atticus are particularly well known for their fusion of electronica with rock. Think lots of distorted bass, drums, synths, and heavy "machine-like" elements. It's a real feast for the ears when done right. While I'm sure this album will echo Manic in the sense that it'll feature an array of different sounds and not commit to just one particular style, prepare for disappointment if you're expecting a record that sounds like Olivia Rodrigo and Willow Smith's take on the genre :rip:

The word you're looking for is industrial rock. NIN is arguably the most popular industrial rock band too.

Spilled though :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

The word you're looking for is industrial rock. NIN is arguably the most popular industrial rock band too.

Spilled though :clap3:

Yes babe. I know about IR but was just putting it in layman's terms for some of the girlies here!! 

35 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

This would make a killer album intro 

Repost the video it says not available (interested to know what it is)

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

the wake up by How to destroy angels 

28 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

How To Destroy Angels which is led by frontwoman Mariqueen who is Reznor's spouse. I can see some of their work kinda being the template for this album :jamming:

13 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

the wake up by How to destroy angels 

U like? :cupid:

Edited by ReverseWarholian

6 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

How To Destroy Angels which is led by frontwoman Mariqueen who is Reznor's spouse. I can see some of their work kinda being the template for this album :jamming:

U like? :cupid:

I've been seeing HTDA references since May, so I decided to listen to their album this weekend to set my expectations correctly and get acquainted with Reznor\Ross abilities production_wise :coffee2: 

The new snippet sounds so good but I'm annoyed there won't be a showing of the movie in my state :skull: Does anyone know if this is also going to be streamed somewhere? 

14 minutes ago, Desire said:

The new snippet sounds so good but I'm annoyed there won't be a showing of the movie in my state :skull: Does anyone know if this is also going to be streamed somewhere? 

isn't it obvious to be released on streaming in the era of streaming, where we all live? of course it will 

23 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

isn't it obvious to be released on streaming in the era of streaming, where we all live? of course it will 

Well duh :deadbanana2: I just meant if it's confirmed on a platform like Netflix or Hulu or something lol