Kacey Musgraves - ‘star-crossed’

AnonnonA

So this is not even in my top 5 for AOTY but damn it has the best replay value :skull:

The highlights on this are absolutely stunning

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ariel

• smoore95GAGA

• AnonnonA

• siegetheday

3 hours ago, Legend E said:

So this is not even in my top 5 for AOTY but damn it has the best replay value :skull:

The highlights on this are absolutely stunning

this

Legend E

The film scene with her running next to the black stallion makes me appreciate keep lookin’ up so much more :smitten2:

already my sixth most played album of the year :jonny5:

I just realised breadwinner rose on US Spotify despite the Montero album bomb :chick2: hopefully it stabilizes or rises even more

5 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

already my sixth most played album of the year :jonny5:

And my 2nd :skull:

Just now, Legend E said:

And my 2nd :skull:

SLAYY OMG :jonny5:

breadwinner is kinda smashing on tiktok at the moment so maybe that's why it's doing so well

I've also grown to love Gracias A La Vida. Initially i was like why is this white girl covering a Spanish song but I read a comment on how we hear the song through all modes of music (vinyl, radio, digital, etc.) and honestly it's so brilliant :jonny: such a great closer 

the way justified just keeps getting better with each listen whew :gaycat2: cherry blossom a fall BOP

good wife gets me in my feelings even though I'll prob never get married

The album was a nice listen :jamming: perfect for chilling on a rainy day. My faves are simple times, breadwinner, cherry blossom and what doesn't kill me

2 hours ago, Desire said:

breadwinner is kinda smashing on tiktok at the moment so maybe that's why it's doing so well

Ahh hope the momentum continues for breadwinner, it’ll be cute if she gets a little hit out of this song

9 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

the way justified just keeps getting better with each listen whew :gaycat2: cherry blossom a fall BOP

good wife gets me in my feelings even though I'll prob never get married

the way I was MEH about justified being the lead (and still kind of am) but yeah, it's been a HUGE grower. Cherry Blossom is a spring bop for me because that's when they bloom here, and I have no intent on ever getting married so I also resonate with what you said about good wife.

now as far as "there is a light" there will always be a 420 inside of me 

did I just read that breadwinner is "the most country" :rip: that song is not country whatsoever

Justified is really the only song here I could see on country radio

8 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

did I just read that breadwinner is "the most country" :rip: that song is not country whatsoever

Justified is really the only song here I could see on country radio

justified actually just crossed top 30 at AAA!

57 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

Like :deadbanana4: The most country track would be KLU if anything

Instrumentally, breadwinner isn’t country at all 

the song itself/vocals/melody is very country tho

On 9/18/2021 at 7:44 AM, RihannaStan4LIFE said:

Baby I don’t know what you’re trying to do by showcasing your poor taste on here :rip: 

TIAL is perfect. Truly as perfect as a pop song can get. Down to the flute. Those who agree will know exactly what I’m talking about, those who don’t will look dumb when it ends up being her signature song and is a *BANGER* in concert💖

It’s weak. Stay mad about it. 

19 hours ago, Desire said:

I've also grown to love Gracias A La Vida. Initially i was like why is this white girl covering a Spanish song but I read a comment on how we hear the song through all modes of music (vinyl, radio, digital, etc.) and honestly it's so brilliant :jonny: such a great closer 

Finally someone appreciates that masterpiece :jonny: 

19 hours ago, Desire said:

I read a comment on how we hear the song through all modes of music (vinyl, radio, digital, etc.) and honestly it's so brilliant :jonny: such a great closer 

Wait a min… :jonny: 

Debuts at #3 with 77k units sold :clap3:that’s higher than all the HDD predictions and only 2,000 sales less than #2