• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• KeshasFansRose

• nooniebao

• computer.boy

Hmmm... I am curious how this sounds, i hope she drops the lead soon.

I wonder if the Little Mix collab is on this or if that’s for something else.

9 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Hmmm... I am curious how this sounds, i hope she drops the lead soon.

She dropped it today lol

I wonder if Birthday will be on this?

8 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

I wonder if Birthday will be on this?

only Don't Play, Way Too Long and Our Song made it

her material after 2nd version of Perfect has been an absolute garbage. where are the solo bops? or with Marshmello at least 

Wonder if the song “Dont Try to Love Me” her and Ella wrote will be on this or Ella’s album 

Excited for this, esp' after the Nail collob. So.****ing.God

Took so long!!!

bitch, said she had the album ready since last year but birthday flopping cause a delay. 

excited but I have no clue why she scrapped the Doja collab 💀 I know it probably didn't do anything but she could've at least tacked it to the end for the cred

13 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

excited but I have no clue why she scrapped the Doja collab 💀 I know it probably didn't do anything but she could've at least tacked it to the end for the cred

It’s probably because of how it performed commercially, no?

An album of candour and vivacity in equal measure, Anne-Marie wrote ‘Therapy’ with Max Martin (Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift), Kamille (Little Mix, Headie One), MNEK, Raye, TMS, Blake Slatkin (The Kid Laroi, 24kGoldn), Ed Sheeran, Nathan Dawe and Plested (Lewis Capaldi) – production comes from Mojam (Aitch, Fredo), Fred Ball (Rihanna), TMS and Blake Slatkin.

https://assai.co.uk/products/anne-marie-therapy-vinyl-lp-limited-orange-colour-due-out-23-07-21

This is so messy but I loved Speak Your Mind so I am preordering it.

1 hour ago, DevinWylde said:

It’s pretty much her biggest flop :rip:

12 songs of which the three that are already released are all.. collabs? Two of them not even with her as a 'lead'? I actually quite liked Birthday and To Be Young, but this is gonna be a mess, I can feel it:hoetenks:

Hoping for some hidden gems

So yeah... like i thought she's joining the UK Girl-sophomore slump club. Pixie, Rita, Alexandra Burke and Jessie J all welcome her. This will probably struggle to make it to the top 10 :toofunny3:

I can understand cause it's been a while that she released an actual good song.

- Don't Play and Way Too Long are basic DJ collabs that should've been bonus tracks on a deluxe, not main songs on the standard

- Our Song is cute but sounds like Niall feat her

- TBY and Birthday are trash (and both didn't made the album)

This will probably be a collection of basic & generic songs to see what sticks. Not bothered by it bc i love some generic bops and it's the main reason i like her, but in that case none of them are doing it for me as of now :toofunny3:  Hopefully there's some hidden jams on it but i won't keep my hopes up. She should just own her flops like Bebe and Zara did and make the album the way she wanted to.

I hope there's some bops like Ciao Adios or 2002 :dancehall: