Will & Grace | S10 premieres 4 Oct. | Adam Rippon/Matt Bomer

723 posts in this topic

Hector
12 minutes ago, LEMONADE said:

I have a feeling they will or the story line will involve them more for the nostalgia. :alexz3:

Which is actually what next week's episode will be about according to my TV Guide. :skull: 

And Michael was referenced a lot in the early seasons, but only appeared on screen once in an episode so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out!

LEMONADE
10 minutes ago, Hector said:

Which is actually what next week's episode will be about according to my TV Guide. :skull: 

And Michael was referenced a lot in the early seasons, but only appeared on screen once in an episode so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out!

I am so hyped. That small break they had before the second half of this season seemed so long.

I really hope it gets renewed for a second season or at least they are all on board for it. 

I cant imagine Jack settling down though ... thats always been Wills type of persona ..

I guess we will see in the coming episodes. 

I1Ex.gif

Materialboy215
1 hour ago, LEMONADE said:

I am so hyped. That small break they had before the second half of this season seemed so long.

I really hope it gets renewed for a second season or at least they are all on board for it. 

I cant imagine Jack settling down though ... thats always been Wills type of persona ..

I guess we will see in the coming episodes. 

I1Ex.gif

A 2nd season was confirmed before this season even started!

BadMonster
3 hours ago, LEMONADE said:

They're already in talks for season 11, but a 13-episode season 10 has been confirmed!

Scotty

Wait Michael is played by Chris Potter, I totally forgot. He was in Queer As Folk. Does anyone know if it's the same actor coming back?

Spoiler

Cheyenne Jackson guest stars in the next episode I think.

Also it was nice to see Ellen again this episode. :clap3:That episode was meh, some funny parts but the flow of the episode was strange. JLo's role was so short. :skull: Jack and Karen's story line ended abruptly too. I really hate to criticize them but a lot of the writing this season is kinda predictable (although the episode before this one I can safely say I didn't see the final twist coming until the last second before :lmao: )

Man, I don't know Will & Grace being back still feels really surreal to me. Am I the only one? :rip: I hope for Season 10 they can truly return to form, these episodes are still pretty hit or miss.

The7thStranger

Is anybody annoyed that Chris Potter isn't reprising his role? :angry:

AbeHicks
On 3/9/2018 at 3:30 AM, Hector said:

Will calling Michael. :eek: If they get back together after like 20 years apart... :rip: 

I'm rooting for them honestly, it would be pretty great

Hector

So Cheyenne Jackson is playing Michael even though he doesn't look like Chris Potter :rip: 

So weird to have them dating again. 

And now Michael is saying that Jack is in love with Will, a mess :ahh: 

Hector

Karen's storyline about wanting the Make America Great cake :ahh: 

Hector

Michael did only want Will back for his money to invest in his gym, what trash :rip: 

Hector

The MAGA cake saying IMAGAY :ahh: "This isn't for the vice president" :rip: 

Hector

A cute episode. The hot guy at the end turning out to be a nazi with the cake having a swastika. :deadbanana2: 

AbeHicks

Too preachy with the Grace storyline

tCTGUDN.gif

Jack and Will's friendship is adorable :heart2:

Scotty

Not them hyping up Michael only for him to be....that

tCTGUDN.gif

Not the worst episode but :katie: had a couple cute moments

Kim Kardashian

Vanessa Bayer guest starring :eek:

I screamed @ Karen saying 'People like me don't care about the problems of the white working class. That was just to win the election'.

Kim Kardashian

The Grace storyline was a bit annoying and preachy.

BadMonster

I am SO happy this is getting 2 substantial new seasons :jonny5: I do hope this means they'll actually start doing new storylines and amazing episodes like they used to and stop the tribute to the past stuff. It's more a nostalgia season than a new season so far.

Dax

The preachy and political episodes are always my least favorite. I don’t watch this show to be guided on my political path or to reiterate my hate for Trump. I just want to laugh.

AbeHicks
1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

I am SO happy this is getting 2 substantial new seasons :jonny5: I do hope this means they'll actually start doing new storylines and amazing episodes like they used to and stop the tribute to the past stuff. It's more a nostalgia season than a new season so far.

!!!

The possibilities are literally endless, and with the next season being expanded as well there is so much they can do :jonny5:

I'm so happy this show lives on

Grumpy Gills

Look they either need to let Will be happy with a new guy or finally get him and Jack together cuz there is zero reason for Will to be some sad single. He's a rich, hot, white gay in New York :beatfreak:

LEMONADE

When Karen kept telling everyone in the bakery that Grace was on her side. 

& then Grace told the white guy to keep coasting. 

:rip: 

dperkins
2 hours ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Look they either need to let Will be happy with a new guy or finally get him and Jack together cuz there is zero reason for Will to be some sad single. He's a rich, hot, white gay in New York :beatfreak:

He’s also picky, whiny, controlling and a likes to sabotage things. :cm: 

Grumpy Gills
3 hours ago, dperkins said:

He’s also picky, whiny, controlling and a likes to sabotage things. :cm: 

You're not wrong :beatfreak: