• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Bimbo

• Bang Up

• zoldyck

37 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Atleast the Katy Perry chart accounts won't have too much work to post all the updates.

:hoetenks:

On 5/15/2021 at 3:22 PM, Ratviolo said:

Katy Perry's latest single, Electric, from the Pokémon 25 soundtrack album debuts at #121 on Spotify Global with 984,156 streams and at #88 on Spotify US with 342,279 streams :clap3:

Day 1:

WW: #121 (984,156 streams, 1,233,594 unfiltered)
US: #88 (342,279 streams)

Day 2

WW: OUT (817,617 unfiltered streams)

US: OUT

Support Katy and stream the song on Spotify :katie2:

Katy Perry Releases 'Pokemon' Track "Electric": Listen

no one had huge expectations for this but with Pokemon being huge and a GMA debut I didn't expect OUT on Day 2

giphy.gif 

Well that was fast. Lemme go give it a quick stream though. I still find it more enjoyable than most of the tracks on Smile. 

All the pre singles from Smile really halted her momentum from NRO. Her label really doesn’t know what to do 

It's so sad what happened to Katy. If Witness didn't happen, she would've been still successful these days. 

Another flop in the basket.

wvsKl81i_o.gif

Nor even the BIGGEST media franchise in the world could save her ass.

wvsKl81i_o.gif

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

Atleast the Katy Perry chart accounts won't have too much work to post all the updates.

:deadbanana4:

The brain damage PRISM did to certain people , they still paying attention to every Katy Perry spotify update in 2021.   :skull:

You know your fave is serving trash if she can't keep you all entertained enought to stop talking about Katy every day of your lives.

2 minutes ago, TKO said:

The brain damage PRISM did to certain people , they still paying attention to every Katy Perry spotify update in 2021.   :skull:

You know your fave is serving trash if she can't keep you all entertained enought to stop talking about Katy every day of your lives.

The meltdown:deadbanana4:

OT: She is really over I guess:mazen:

2 minutes ago, TKO said:

:bibliahh:most of us weren’t even around on here during those times, we good. Y’all aint tho. And neither is Katy LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! 

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

The smile.mp3 I had on my face after reading this :intoit:

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

no one had huge expectations for this but with Pokemon being huge and a GMA debut I didn't expect OUT on Day 2

Did people really think that Pokemon fans would give a damn about the song though? Most Pokemon fans are too young to even stream/buy music, and most of the ones who are old enough don't care for Katy Perry.

The whole 25th anniversary project was bound to be a mess with or without Katy, because Pokemon fans would rather receive new games than music.

10 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Did people really think that Pokemon fans would give a damn about the song though? Most Pokemon fans are too young to even stream/buy music, and most of the ones who are old enough don't care for Katy Perry.

The whole 25th anniversary project was bound to be a mess with or without Katy, because Pokemon fans would rather receive new games than music.

Every single artist who releases new music gets this thread. You're lucky Katy only gets one instead of the 65 Gaga gets.

This is embarrassing. There are no excuses. I thought that if Katy would become a complete flop, she would be inspired to make better music. But no, its the same surface-level music she's been delivering since Witness. And it never used to be this way, despite what certain people believe. She used to write songs like I Kissed A Girl, Ur So Gay, Peacock, etc. but as she gets older, she decides to write a slew of cheesy empowerment anthems for kids. Honestly, this is one of the most severe examples of artistic regression I can think of. Like, does she not notice the extreme difference in quality between her first three albums and her last two albums?

Hopefully this floppage finally makes her aware of how terrible her music has gotten.

7 hours ago, Zaram said:

Ruthless :rip:

Edited by My Tears Ricochet

On 5/15/2021 at 9:16 AM, Roberto said:

You are literally showing a gif with the opposite. Go to the doctor. 

Right? :ahh: B-b-BuT PeRsONaL aTTaCK !!!1!1! :isudumblmao:

On 5/15/2021 at 10:14 AM, Ethereaaal said:

That one Beyonce stan grasping for straws. Not even the Katy Kats will agree with you.

When posting something on an online forum,  make an effort to use your brains, kids.

On 5/15/2021 at 10:17 AM, AllyGayTor said:

The way that loser was waiting to say that :dies: Embarrassing HoGs

Truly one of the more embarrassing ones. The worst part is they think they are doing something, and they have the same reply in every thread about Gaga :rip:

OT: The lashings in here :deadbanana: the beyond tragic numbers :deadbanana: she deserves better because the song is actually cute. Sometimes I genuinely wonder how will she be able to capture public interest for her releases again.

8 hours ago, Zaram said:

:deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, TKO said:

Chill:rip:nobody even makes threads about Katy anymore lbr 

Even Post Malone's cover of a near 30 year old song managed to do better than this. The way the GP threw her away is one for the books :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, TKO said:

I'll cry about it later.mp3 :chick3:

On 5/15/2021 at 2:03 PM, Villanelle said:

How does it compare to 911?

On 5/15/2021 at 2:06 PM, kwek_kwek said:

911 did 2.9m spotify charts on the album release. 

ok I love Katy but this made me scream

:bibliahh::deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, TKO said:

:clap3:

7 hours ago, TKO said:

the meltdown :jonny:

-

OUT on 2nd day.... That's sad, huh?