Jump to content
THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Sigrid - "Mirror"


BlackoutZone
 Share

Recommended Posts

A bop. She’s still yet to top Plot Twist and Strangers tho. Don’t Feel Like Crying came close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BlackoutZone

    8

  • nooniebao

    11

  • lover.

    7

  • computer.boy

    17

not her best honestly, and it just ends abruptly. i'll still bop to it, but she can do better.

 

eYnT9Uv.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The abrupt end is my least favorite part I’m hoping it’s just a single edit that is kind of how it feels to me. Hopefully there will be an album version (is this is set to be on the next album) that has a longer and more appropriate ending.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her new album is so much better than her debut. :mandown:

Also an acoustic of this will be out at some point. Then the second single which is WOW.

 

Sigrid - Mirror (by the piano) / 2021.06.25

Edited by RideOrDie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

Her new album is so much better than her debut. :mandown:

Also an acoustic of this will be out at some point. Then the second single which is WOW.

hopefully Mirror is one of the weakest tracks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Her new album is so much better than her debut. :mandown:

Also an acoustic of this will be out at some point. Then the second single which is WOW.

 

Sigrid - Mirror (by the piano) / 2021.06.25

Any scrapped song from Sucker Punch is on the second album?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, paradisedarkness said:

Any scrapped song from Sucker Punch is on the second album?

What scrapped songs are worthy to still make it to her second album?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What scrapped songs are worthy to still make it to her second album?

All. Credit, Haunted, Modern Love, Watch Me. There were so amazing songs and we'll never get it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Her new album is so much better than her debut. :mandown:

Also an acoustic of this will be out at some point. Then the second single which is WOW.

 

Sigrid - Mirror (by the piano) / 2021.06.25

Is the album in the same vein as Mirror? If she's going down the disco route then I hope she'll put her own twist to it, which she didn't really do with Mirror

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vigoorian King said:

Is the album in the same vein as Mirror? If she's going down the disco route then I hope she'll put her own twist to it, which she didn't really do with Mirror

She going rock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her album is almost done, 9 tracks so far with Mirror, the second single is such a vibe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is really good. I like the verses a little bit more than the chorus, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm starting to think Sigrid will release her album earlier than her peer Aurora. Here for it anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2021 at 5:10 AM, RideOrDie said:

Her album is almost done, 9 tracks so far with Mirror, the second single is such a vibe

I hope one of the songs from the album has a guitar solo.  :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...