• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• nooniebao

• lover.

• computer.boy

ok this is a bop :jonny5:

I just wish the lyrics of the chorus were different. 

Surely a bop, but she’s kinda late at the disco party imo, I’m starting to get over the trend tbh 

Sounds like they had a three minute song and decided to make a radio edit and release it as a single, other than that. The song is pretty cute.  :katie2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

Sounds like they had a three minute song and decided to make a radio edit and release it as a single, other than that. The song is pretty cute.  :katie2:

Same, it's very short. I feel like if they worked on it more it would have been better. Another thing that I don't like is that the song feels like it dies down towards the end instead of ending on a high energy explosion like it actually should.

Edited by mystery

It's a bop! Love the video as well, honestly wasn't expecting much from it but it was done well. At the end you can see it was filmed last September. Perched for a second album

The song is very good, I love the chord changes at the end. It's just not that much of an evolution after the first album? Don't know. Plus this disco trend is really starting to be overstaturated 

2 hours ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

Don't know her but this is a cute bop! 

We’ll get to know her ASAP.

pretty good! 

doesn't match the best material on her debut but i'm excited for her sophomore in 2026!

never heard of her music before but yeah this is a bop

eYnT9Uv.gif

maybe we're gonna check out her debut album

eYnT9Uv.gif

This song is lacking for me for some reason. It's not bad but I don't love it either. She has way better songs but I hope it does well for her! Maybe it will grow on me..

On 6/2/2021 at 9:29 AM, Jay L said:

This song is lacking for me for some reason. It's not bad but I don't love it either. She has way better songs but I hope it does well for her! Maybe it will grow on me..

yea this. idk why everyone is acclaiming this song so much. like it's good but it's not that good. a 6-7/10 song imo

the melody is definitely lacking and the lyrics/melody is quite generic