Ava Max - "EveryTime I Cry"

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Will she even get nominated though no offense 

You underestimate her power.

Even Julia Michaels and Noah Cyrus got a nomination for BNA and they don't have a single one hit. :rip:

They're doing the right thing. With the deluxe, tour and Grammys the album could reach the second platinum.

Nothing stops her from adding like 8 killer songs on the deluxe. This may be her The Fame Monster.
InShot_20210607_235607776.gif

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SchmoodRing

• FAN

• Supervillain

SalvoPK
10 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Even Julia Michaels and Noah Cyrus got a nomination for BNA and they don't have a single one hit. :rip:

They're doing the right thing. With the deluxe, tour and Grammys the album could reach the second platinum.

Nothing stops her from adding like 8 killer songs on the deluxe. This may be her The Fame Monster.

omg maybe you're right

she's coming to SMASH

TakeYouToHell
13 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Exactly! Imagine Heaven & Hell: Purgatory Edition with 8 new Eurodance perfections :duca: coming for top most streamed female albums on Spotify :clap3: 

30 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Where? I thought he said it was a promo single but never said it was the continuation of the H&H, he even denied the re-release? That's why we're all angry right now. 

He said several times that AM2 wasn’t coming until 2022 because she can’t tour yet. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
2 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Exactly! Imagine Heaven & Hell: Purgatory Edition with 8 new Eurodance perfections :duca: coming for top most streamed female albums on Spotify :clap3: 

7 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

omg maybe you're right

she's coming to SMASH

Coming for Top 5 debuts of all time with the deluxe

MILK THAT SHITE AVA

giphy.gif

Dragonfly

Sigh... let´s hope this one is actually good then. Adding Head/Heart to H&H made me respect the album a little less

gimmelaugh
44 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

she's over

30 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

omg maybe you're right

she's coming to SMASH

:deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

MILK THAT SHITE AVA

giphy.gif

This gif :deadbanana:You guys are so funny:deadbanana:

I don't mind H&H being re-released with new bops either :chick1: I can't wait for ETIC:duca:

collin

I guess considering she would probably want to tour the second era this makes a little more sense. The concept was already tired upon release though. :rip: 

Sisters of Avalon

i really want a new era but it's worth to wait, we must have enough patience.

Ava Max Gagaxkoci GIF - AvaMax Ava Max - Discover & Share GIFs

FallingFromCloud9

This and My Head & My Heart as back to back singles from a new album would have smashed I think dragging out the heaven & hell era is gonna hurt her but help her. 

Passle

ff7.gif

As I said many months ago there will be no 2nd album until 2022, as there needs to be a tour with it for it to make financial sense, so instead there will be a line-up of singles. 

“Continuation of H&H” does not mean the same thing as a re-release. It also doesn’t mean she’s doing a TFM style EP.

I think all it means is these songs will be added to the H&H tracklist on Spotify and digitally. That’s not a re-release.

Bethenny Frankel

what time is this getting released? I'm really excited to listen!

giphy.gif

Passle

As I said elsewhere, this song was originally called “Stronger”, and is the promo single I referenced in February (see below). It will be talked about as such. 

“Emotions” is the ABBA track a lot of people now know about and it was the next radio single at the time I posted the below. There’s now a new track with Cher’s main producer and another song that uses a Stuart Price instrumental also in contention. These could be held over for actual AM2.

I guess a difference of opinion, but I still consider this a new era, even if not AM2 itself.

2 minutes ago, Passle said:

As I said elsewhere, this song was originally called “Stronger”, and is the promo single I referenced in February (see below). It will be talked about as such. 

“Emotions” is the ABBA track a lot of people now know about and it was the next radio single at the time I posted the below. There’s now a new track with Cher’s main producer and another song that uses a Stuart Price instrumental also in contention. These could be held over for actual AM2.

I guess a difference of opinion, but I still consider this a new era, even if not AM2 itself.

giphy.gif

HausofNick
4 minutes ago, Passle said:

i NEED that ABBA track...

giphy.gif

Psycho

King Passle is back yaaaas

12 more hours

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952acbd00d0a3da139cb

Shoful

YES KING PASSLE IS BACK AND WE’RE SO CLOSE TO THIS BOP

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

Welcome back passle

So basically no real deluxe, just droplets attached to H&H for extra streams a mastermind 

giphy.gif

Sisters of Avalon
1 hour ago, Passle said:

ff7.gif

As I said many months ago there will be no 2nd album until 2022, as there needs to be a tour with it for it to make financial sense, so instead there will be a line-up of singles. 

“Continuation of H&H” does not mean the same thing as a re-release. It also doesn’t mean she’s doing a TFM style EP.

I think all it means is these songs will be added to the H&H tracklist on Spotify and digitally. That’s not a re-release.

wait... i'm not ready for Heaven & Hell: The Playlist:dancehall2:

anyway, welcome back:duca:

SchmoodRing
8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I'd love nothing more than for Ava to get at least a Grammy nomination. 

7 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

I just want a new album and new era so badly 😫 

7 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Sigh... let´s hope this one is actually good then. Adding Head/Heart to H&H made me respect the album a little less

Yeah like at least add it in the end but adding it before the intro was so shamelessly tacky.

2 hours ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

This and My Head & My Heart as back to back singles from a new album would have smashed I think dragging out the heaven & hell era is gonna hurt her but help her. 

I'm getting Joyride PSTD

2 hours ago, Passle said:

ff7.gif

Ah ok so these are all like a mash up of singles/droplets that are not legitimately apart of H&H but a literal limbo to bridge the canceled deluxe and delayed sophomore era because they want a tour to coincide with the drop of AM2? HER. MIND.

1 hour ago, Passle said:

Also the Hung Up remix that you've referenced, is still a contender too correct?

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

King Passle is back yaaaas

12 more hours

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952acbd00d0a3da139cb

I ****ing stan the way that he just came back and just shut **** down

Passle
6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Also the Hung Up remix that you've referenced, is still a contender too correct?

That's the Stuart Price instrumental. I thought that could be the track Ava gave to Charli XCX, but the track she gave was co-produced by Stargate.