Jump to content

Harry Styles in police uniform


Recommended Posts

This is the movie about the gay policeman right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
champpp
Posted (edited)

The most beautiful popboy, iktr

 

base talk] What is Taylor's best bridge? - Page 3 - Base - ATRL

Edited by champpp
Link to post
Share on other sites
James_Dean

Looking a bit too straight

Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDuff1D

That actor looks way too old for Harry. I'm really upset that this is the actor they chose for King's love interest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brraap

Why've they got him out here looking like a condom 

 

No sex appeal :sadviolin:

 

Spoiler

Is that a man or woman in the second pics :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrguilbeaux
22 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

That actor looks way too old for Harry. I'm really upset that this is the actor they chose for King's love interest. 

“Really upset” god stans live the most sheltered life lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
suburbannature

I’ll never understand his appeal. Literally looks like every man on the street.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDuff1D
1 minute ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

“Really upset” god stans live the most sheltered life lol

Whatever makes you feel better...

Link to post
Share on other sites

People who read the "realistic gay sex scenes" clickbait from The Sun were expecting this 

 

police-uniforms-game-role-playing-couple

Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDuff1D
1 minute ago, Rose said:

People who read the "realistic gay sex scenes" clickbait from The Sun were expecting this 

 

police-uniforms-game-role-playing-couple

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanYuno
11 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

“Really upset” god stans live the most sheltered life lol

Lmao :rip:
-
Looking a bit costume-y tbh, hope it looks better on film

Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDuff1D

The fact that we could've had Tom Payne as Harry's love interest instead. I'm having a moment :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProPopGirlStan
49 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Looking a bit too straight

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProPopGirlStan
24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I’ll never understand his appeal. Literally looks like every man on the street.

.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, is the guy in the 2nd pic supposed to be his love interest in the movie? Just asking because he looks at least 15 years older than Harry from that pic :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fly Away
3 minutes ago, Khal said:

Wait, is the guy in the 2nd pic supposed to be his love interest in the movie? Just asking because he looks at least 15 years older than Harry from that pic :skull:

He doesn't look THAT old. He could be about 30-35

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

I wish the uniform was more like this :'(

ca62f9602925161fd9ea681026896a00.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
skankle

This isn't the kind of pig the gays were talking about Mr Styles!

Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyDuff1D
1 minute ago, Fly Away said:

He doesn't look THAT old. He could be about 30-35

He's 38. So 11 years older than Harry

Link to post
Share on other sites
@michael

All cops are good now 😍😍😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...