P!nk to receive BBMAs Icon Award

Underdogs
3 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Kii if you're alluding to that bitter accusation Pink had because she was jealous that Xtina's collaborator preferred to work with someone more vocally talented :rip:  

HSLWUUF.png 

More like she ran to P!nk's collaborator to recreate P!nk's classic album. I guess it makes sense why one is receiving the Icon Award 20 years later! 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• Liafen

• EnterTheAttic

• Underdogs

Gabriel Guedes

Queen of longevity.

Staying relevant for over the third decade!:jonny5:

But atrl told us she would never be "legendary" and that she's "just there" :nicole:

EnterTheAttic
21 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

100% undeserved.

You RAN in here, didn't you? I get that being an Xtina stan is very difficult, especially since she hasn't had a hit album or a hit solo single in 15 years, but it's really not your place to say who deserves what. Xtina's  last pop culture moment was the Britney/Madonna kiss and they didn't even show her cuz Justin's reaction was more interesting to the people. 

OT: No one deserves this more! Congrats legend :clap3:

EnterTheAttic
3 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

HSLWUUF.png 

More like she ran to P!nk's collaborator to recreate P!nk's classic album. I guess it makes sense why one is receiving the Icon Award 20 years later! 

END HER WITH RECEIPTS 

P!nk Forever

I see jelly Britney and Christina stans in this thread, why? She who shall not B named and is not allowed to release under a dictatorship and the other one who releases but no one gives a **** about her vocal techniques. No music = no awards. Hard times.:gaycat5:

20 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Like, what has she done to merit iconic status exactly? No pop culture moment, especially from a so so discography.

She's the one still with a career and selling out stadiums. :sistrens:

Aguilegend

People getting angry at the fact that Pink is a one-trick pony (flying in the air everywhere she can), makes embarrassing, pandering mediocre music and at the same time, pretends to be much better than the other girls. :rip: Remember her slut shaming days? And she pretends to be such a feminist.

And yes, Christina may have liked a cute song or two on the other album, but she made an emotional, raw and fun record made unique and authentic by her vocals, which alone convinced Linda to give her Beautiful. Other stars can't relate and continue to make middle of the road music for soccer moms :ace: What were the BBMAs thinking?

PrettyHurts
8 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

HSLWUUF.png 

not the screenshot

IUv3nsD.gif

dfantasy
3 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

She better include Cuz i can to the medley :fish2:

Yes! Or at least the intro as an opening. P I N K P I M P 

jdanton2

i liked Pink's earlier music but her music of the past decade has been quite boring.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Hector
5 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

I see jelly Britney and Christina stans in this thread, why? She who shall not B named and is not allowed to release under a dictatorship and the other one who releases but no one gives a **** about her vocal techniques. No music = no awards. Hard times.:gaycat5:

There hasn't even been a single Britney fan shading P!nk in this thread though :deadbanana4: Good to know you think someone not having their basic human rights is something to joke about though :sick:

P!nk Forever
5 minutes ago, Hector said:

There hasn't even been a single Britney fan shading P!nk in this thread though :deadbanana4: Good to know you think someone not having their basic human rights is something to joke about though :sick:

Then what is this please? I‘m not blind.:gaycat5:

Je6amJM.jpg

Aguilegend

Let's not forget when Pink also slut shamed Miley as recent as VMA 2013 performance when her outfits at the VMAs weren't much better. :ace: Truly a white feminist, yikes. 

O.T. Pink isn't deserving of this award, but then it's just the BBMAs so who cares, I guess.

33 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Her medleys suck... They need to do a better job mashing all the songs 

The BRITS was awesome. Only needed older songs.

dfantasy
Just now, Braz said:

The BRITS was awesome. Only needed older songs.

The WMH opener was so weird. JLF intro was cool... They just don't know how to mash the songs together/do a cool transition 

Sharapov

didnt she get a vma too? and for what?? xtina or avril deserve

1000000% deserved.  :alexz:

The usual dumbos running in here with their nonsense about "hanging midair" when it takes extreme vocal and athletic preparation just to be able to do that once and queen P has done it nearly 500 times during her sold out tours :toofunny3: tours that needed to be continuously extended cause of DEMAND. So talent - preparation - demand: three things not everyone has!

Rv1709

Very well deserved. She is an icon and a touring superstar. 
the other girl whose name is being brought in here for no reason hasn’t been relevant since 2004

Robyn.
28 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

But Britney already won this award years ago though, lol. 

OT: Honestly, I don't see the point in giving these types of awards every year because you're going to run out of icons to give it to at some point.

I wouldn't say Pink doesn't deserve it though, she had a long and great career.