Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

5 hours ago, 8thPrince said:

@miguelin which timezone’s May 14 do the round 1 submissions end.... I already submitted but I noticed we have no timer

i will be sure to include a timer for next round, but we're working with EST, so it was originally 4 hours from now, but now we're currently 52 hours from the deadline!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, ok. Guess I’ll keep working on this arrangement then. :matty:

Has anyone heard of Soundtrap? It sounds like it would be a fun way to collaborate. :eek: I've heard of it before but never really looked into it before today.

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Has anyone heard of Soundtrap? It sounds like it would be a fun way to collaborate. :eek: I've heard of it before but never really looked into it before today.

Oh wow. Round 2 is about to get interesting :coffee:  . Thanks bestie :eli:

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

I can do vocals (background or otherwise, if you’re interested) :alexz2:

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

I've used it before, it's not bad

yeah get ready for the soundtrap collab round where we're gonna make you write compose and perform original duets

(THIS IS A JOKE WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING OF THE SORT DON'T JUMP SHIP)

How many entries so far?

We should use Soundtrap to make the SOTS OST :duca: 

4 hours ago, Jackson said:

How many entries so far?

We should use Soundtrap to make the SOTS OST :duca: 

10 ?

I'm sure 5 entries will all come in at once!

Starships are meant to fly

an excerpt from my submission

Should I keep working on production, new re-release, or write a B-side? :matty: I will probably do all of this before R2 tbh.

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Should I keep working on production, new re-release, or write a B-side? :matty: I will probably do all of this before R2 tbh.

production!

afM0VKE.png

Aurorites the world over, we have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that unfortunately ""Satan, Not Today!"", Aurora's highly anticipated lead single from her upcoming sixth studio album 'Aurenaissance', has been postponed... but only until Sunday! Aurora took to Instagram earlier today to apologise for the delay, that it was "out of her control," and that it would be "well worth the wait." While most Aurorites have been understanding, some of her more devoted stans have been struggling to accept the news. "I requested to have Friday off so I could stream [""Satan, Not Today!""] all day, and my boss denied. So I quit!! Now it's releasing on Sunday... I didn't even work Sundays!! I lost my job and you lost a fan. ??" one disgruntled Aurorite tweeted. Another commented on her Instagram post, "I already got a phoenix tattoo with the song's release date. Now I need to get it covered up. How do you turn a 4 into a 6? Disappointed Aurora. ?"

However, the good news is in order to tide fans over until the song's eventual release, Aurora is resuming the re-recorded re-releases of her past projects, with deluxe and expanded editions including bonus tracks from their respective eras! This Friday's surprise drop sees Aurora's third studio album 'Diamond Mountain' receive an updated deluxe release, featuring all 11 tracks from the original standard version. Amongst the track list fans may remember hits such as "Memories""Deer""Pop!", among other experimental efforts. The record is noted as the turning point for Aurora transitioning from radio friendly pop girl ('Platinum Heart', 'Silhouettes') into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer. The new deluxe track list adds 4 bonus tracks, including the @Temporal assisted political promotional single "Pyramid" and the Spanglish version of hit single "Mountain" featuring @ughgabriel with additional production by @Citrus.

03._Diamond_Mountain_Deluxe_Front.png03._Diamond_Mountain_Deluxe_Back.png

What is your favourite track from 'Diamond Mountain'? Let us know in the comments below. Make sure to purchase and stream the new deluxe edition of 'Diamond Mountain' today, as well as Aurora's previous re-releases 'Mine: Multifaceted Edition' and 'Scrapbook: Recycled', and don't forget to pre-order and pre-save upcoming new music from Aurora: 'Aurenaissance' and ""Satan, Not Today!""!

58 minutes ago, 8thPrince said:

production!

On it now! Truthfully I already had the 'Diamond Mountain' front cover art done and just needed an excuse to finish it off. :keir:

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

afM0VKE.png

Aurorites the world over, we have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that unfortunately ""Satan, Not Today!"", Aurora's highly anticipated lead single from her upcoming sixth studio album 'Aurenaissance', has been postponed... but only until Sunday! Aurora took to Instagram earlier today to apologise for the delay, that it was "out of her control," and that it would be "well worth the wait." While most Aurorites have been understanding, some of her more devoted stans have been struggling to accept the news. "I requested to have Friday off so I could stream [""Satan, Not Today!""] all day, and my boss denied. So I quit!! Now it's releasing on Sunday... I didn't even work Sundays!! I lost my job and you lost a fan. ??" one disgruntled Aurorite tweeted. Another commented on her Instagram post, "I already got a phoenix tattoo with the song's release date. Now I need to get it covered up. How do you turn a 4 into a 6? Disappointed Aurora. ?"

However, the good news is in order to tide fans over until the song's eventual release, Aurora is resuming the re-recorded re-releases of her past projects, with deluxe and expanded editions including bonus tracks from their respective eras! This Friday's surprise drop sees Aurora's third studio album 'Diamond Mountain' receive an updated deluxe release, featuring all 11 tracks from the original standard version. Amongst the track list fans may remember hits such as "Memories""Deer""Pop!", among other experimental efforts. The record is noted as the turning point for Aurora transitioning from radio friendly pop girl ('Platinum Heart', 'Silhouettes') into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer. The new deluxe track list adds 4 bonus tracks, including the @Temporal assisted political promotional single "Pyramid" and the Spanglish version of hit single "Mountain" featuring @ughgabriel with additional production by @Citrus.

03._Diamond_Mountain_Deluxe_Front.png03._Diamond_Mountain_Deluxe_Back.png

What is your favourite track from 'Diamond Mountain'? Let us know in the comments below. Make sure to purchase and stream the new deluxe edition of 'Diamond Mountain' today, as well as Aurora's previous re-releases 'Mine: Multifaceted Edition' and 'Scrapbook: Recycled', and don't forget to pre-order and pre-save upcoming new music from Aurora: 'Aurenaissance' and ""Satan, Not Today!""!

Not me overshadowing myself with the previous post... iconic.

this era youve planned out+the visuals :jonny5:

Sent

13 minutes ago, CountryBritney said:

Have I missed sign ups again...???? 

We’re still on round 1!! send a song asap!!

6 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

We’re still on round 1!! send a song asap!!

Right lemme grab a coffee and start. Not written a song since the last Platinum Hit I took part in, this is gonna be a mess :deadbanana:

Not CountryBritney coming to knock someone out of the Top 10 like that. :deadbanana2:

Just finished recording vocals for my song. :weeps: This is... big for me because I hate my voice but I'm really trying to push through that and just do what I can to assist this demo. Not sure if I'll ever post it publicly here but I'll think it over. :matty:

Just now, Aurora said:

Just finished recording vocals for my song. :weeps: This is... big for me because I hate my voice but I'm really trying to push through that and just do what I can to assist this demo. Not sure if I'll ever post it publicly here but I'll think it over. :matty:

If it you get a top 15 debut, post it :hi:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.