Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

3 hours ago, miguel said:

i fear you may have to sign up now :keir:

3 hours ago, funnellegs said:

@fountainsign up bih 

D6xNCvU.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

19. DAP

T5IAUg6.gif

5 hours ago, miguel said:

Hey SOTS4!

Give a warm welcome to our new addition to the judging panel: @funnellegs!!!!!

mSP0wbG.png

The last minute addition. :eek: We stan tho! 4 judges for SOTS4 just seems right.

In other news, I should start this today. :skull:

me finally starting my song and thinking "wow this is really basic i kinda fell off huh":

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e4dfbeef6b0f4460b9

me after not scrapping what i wrote and trying to work with it:

6LSkHLj.jpg

me after getting down two verses and a chorus:

me when i submitted "fable of the deep sea star" last season:

me rhyming "enlightening" with "plights":

also happy mother's day for all the moms out there x

4 hours ago, Hug said:

Yay dark electropop serve is here

hoe did u delete this before i had a chance to stream smh

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

hoe did u delete this before i had a chance to stream smh

mess i figured the link would update :skull:

The way the stars are not inspiring me to write anything :'( What happens if we don’t submit this round? 

22 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way the stars are not inspiring me to write anything :'( What happens if we don’t submit this round? 

You can do the comeback, I guess, but this isn't like previous seasons where R1 is free. :(

1 hour ago, Hug said:

You can do the comeback, I guess, but this isn't like previous seasons where R1 is free. :(

Ugggh. 

Wait, what if I use the name of the constellation to write a song but the song itself isn’t about the constellation at all? Does that count?

WAIT, my brain might start working.

giphy.gif

not y'all being done meanwhile I haven't even started brainstorming 

So I have two songs. The first one is quite good, I think and relatable and might appease the judges more :katie2:BUT I'm more proud of the second one and I like it a lot better, however it's not relatable at all and I feel like it is lesser in quality than the first :rip: My job now is to decide between the two, then I'll try to submit by tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

So I have two songs. The first one is quite good, I think and relatable and might appease the judges more :katie2:BUT I'm more proud of the second one and I like it a lot better, however it's not relatable at all and I feel like it is lesser in quality than the first :rip: My job now is to decide between the two, then I'll try to submit by tomorrow 

Artistic integrity era ?

27 minutes ago, Hug said:

Artistic integrity era ?

Yes I think I'll take that route :gaycatney5: 

20 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Ugggh. 

Wait, what if I use the name of the constellation to write a song but the song itself isn’t about the constellation at all? Does that count?

that's totally valid!

I think I just finished my song but I want to sit on it for a bit. I'm trying to push myself a bit outside my comfort zone and write songs I wouldn't have in the past. This one's very thematic and narrative and I tried to take on the challenge from a few angles, kinda creating an origin story for my constellation. We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow 

O, I think I'm finished writing lyrics. :matty:

afM0VKE.png

Stop what you're doing and listen up, Aurorites! The day has finally come... Aurora has announced her upcoming sixth studio album, 'Aurenaissance'. The project is currently slated for a Q3 2021 release, and is up for pre-order and pre-save on all platforms now! Alongside the album announcement, the record's lead single has also been teased! The brand new track, titled ""Satan, Not Today!"" will be released this Friday, May 14th. We don't have any clues as to what the track might sound like other than a cryptic Instagram post sharing the song's cover art in which Aurora set her location to the river Styx, captioned with a lips emoji and its release date.

Check out the artwork for Aurora's upcoming sixth studio album 'Aurenaissance' and her brand new single ""Satan, Not Today!""... well, today!

06._Aurenaissance_Front.png01._22Satan_Not_Today22.png

Will the new single rank among Aurora's biggest successes, or will it be for the art and not the charts? We've compiled a list of Aurora's Top 10 most popular songs in anticipation:

1. Aftertaste (Mine: Multifaceted Edition)

2. Set Sail (Silhouettes)

3. Positano (Mine: Multifaceted Edition)

4. Memories (Diamond Mountain)

5. playing God (Scrapbook: Recycled)

6. Little Birds (Silhouettes)

7. Aegis (Mine: Multifaceted Edition)

8. Digging Your Grave (Mine: Multifaceted Edition)

9. Enemy (Diamond Mountain)

10. Deer (Diamond Mountain)

Does ""Satan, Not Today!"" have what it takes to dethrone one of Aurora's Top 10 most popular songs, or will 'Aurenaissance' join Aurora's debut 'Platinum Heart' as an album without a top hit? Only time will tell! Until then, make sure to stream Aurora's latest releases 'Mine: Multifaceted Edition' and 'Scrapbook: Recycled' and pre-order/save the upcoming releases 'Aurenaissance' and ""Satan, Not Today!""!

MQvdXpL.png

Little reminder that there are only 4 days left to submit! Five entries have been submitted already!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.