Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

15 hours ago, Hug said:

eNwxqJa.png

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zxzIIfvYpKFKMj-ADG2HV8vJqPeAp2M3WU0WF0lxCtI/edit?usp=sharing

Here's how I decided to interpret the round, for anyone looking for inspiration/ideas on how to approach this challenge. (I don't think it'd be much an issue for any of the contestants to use multiple constellations either!)

:jonny5:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not yet started but my re-recordings are going swimmingly!

I was asked if I wanted to judge and my dumb ass didn't come onto ATRL before the season had already started :chick3:

afM0VKE.png

Welcome back to the blog, Aurorites! If you thought your week couldn't get any better after the release of 'Mine: Multifaceted Edition', you thought wrong. Aurora has surprise-re-released (has this been done before... is this even a thing?) her initially shelved fifth studio album, 'Scrapbook', under its new official title, 'Scrapbook: Recycled'. Devoted Aurorites will remember the project was originally slated for a 2019 release, supported by at first stand-alone singles Aurora referred to as "scraplets", however following a string of underperforming "scraplet" singles only the EP 'scrapbook, pt. i' ever saw the light of day, with an accompanying 'scrapbook, pt. ii' EP expected to be released later that same year. However, Aurora went on a brief hiatus and resumed recording in 2020, but following another string of "scraplet" singles that failed to crack the Top 5, the project was scrapped by her label at the time. Now an independent artist seeking full control of her legacy and her masters, Aurora has re-recorded the 2019-2020 'Scrapbook' sessions and released them all together in one convenient package!

05._Scrapbook_Recycled_Front.png05._Scrapbook_Recycled_Back.png

Amongst the 'Recycled' track list is Aurora's most recent #1, the 2019 smash hit "playing God", as well as some other less successful fan favourite songs such as "voodoo vixen", "chameleon", and her collaboration with Jasmine Masters, "Anna Ou". From the 2020 sessions, moderate hits such as "Take a Bite" and "Ripple" also make an appearance, among others. In addition to tracks released throughout 2019-2020, two previously unreleased tracks made the cut; titular track "scrapbook" which was intended for release in 2019 before being scrapped in favour of "voodoo vixen", and an unheard track preceding Aurora's heartfelt ballad "written in lapis lazuli", "920 days"*. Unfortunately rumoured collaboration with fellow pop diva Uvie, allegedly titled "unity", does not make an appearance on the album, however it is unknown if this track actually existed or was just a result of fan speculation.

Have you picked up your copy of 'Scrapbook: Recycled' yet? If so, what is your favourite track? Let us know in the comments while we await Aurora's lead single/palette cleanser from her upcoming sixth studio album that she has definitely already begun writing and recording and didn't prioritise this album concept that took far longer than expected but she is really proud of the end result all things considered!

*EDIT: Previously we claimed that track "920 days" would appear on the standard edition of the album; it appears this was an error. Instead, the track "tbh i don't dream about u (much) anymore" appears as the seventh track on the standard track list, while "920 days" appears only on the Australian bonus track version of the album, following another exclusive track, "Greta C*ntberg".

2 hours ago, funnellegs said:

I was asked if I wanted to judge and my dumb ass didn't come onto ATRL before the season had already started :chick3:

I guess you have to join as a contestant now :keir:

3 hours ago, funnellegs said:

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

afM0VKE.png

Welcome back to the blog, Aurorites! If you thought your week couldn't get any better after the release of 'Mine: Multifaceted Edition', you thought wrong. Aurora has surprise-re-released (has this been done before... is this even a thing?) her initially shelved fifth studio album, 'Scrapbook', under its new official title, 'Scrapbook: Recycled'. Devoted Aurorites will remember the project was originally slated for a 2019 release, supported by at first stand-alone singles Aurora referred to as "scraplets", however following a string of underperforming "scraplet" singles only the EP 'scrapbook, pt. i' ever saw the light of day, with an accompanying 'scrapbook, pt. ii' EP expected to be released later that same year. However, Aurora went on a brief hiatus and resumed recording in 2020, but following another string of "scraplet" singles that failed to crack the Top 5, the project was scrapped by her label at the time. Now an independent artist seeking full control of her legacy and her masters, Aurora has re-recorded the 2019-2020 'Scrapbook' sessions and released them all together in one convenient package!

05._Scrapbook_Recycled_Front.png05._Scrapbook_Recycled_Back.png

Amongst the 'Recycled' track list is Aurora's most recent #1, the 2019 smash hit "playing God", as well as some other less successful fan favourite songs such as "voodoo vixen", "chameleon", and her collaboration with Jasmine Masters, "Anna Ou". From the 2020 sessions, moderate hits such as "Take a Bite" and "Ripple" also make an appearance, among others. In addition to tracks released throughout 2019-2020, two previously unreleased tracks made the cut; titular track "scrapbook" which was intended for release in 2019 before being scrapped in favour of "voodoo vixen", and a previously unheard interlude preceding Aurora's heartfelt ballad "written in lapis lazuli", "920 days". Unfortunately rumoured collaboration with fellow pop diva Uvie, allegedly titled "unity", does not make an appearance on the album, however it is unknown if this track actually existed or was just a result of fan speculation.

Have you picked up your copy of 'Scrapbook: Recycled' yet? If so, what is your favourite track? Let us know in the comments while we await Aurora's lead single/palette cleanser from her upcoming sixth studio album that she has definitely already begun writing and recording and didn't prioritise this album concept that took far longer than expected but she is really proud of the end result all things considered!

I do my morning runs to Anna Ou! A big bop that deserved better!

(The back cover was done so fucking well wtf I'm shook?? This is professional like this is in different areas...)

4 hours ago, funnellegs said:

I probably would’ve signed up if you were a judge

Omg I love u @8thPrince @ughgabriel I don’t think I could handle another season of competing so soon after the last, but next season I will! :chick1:

and @fountain let’s do our own season where we just drag each other’s songs :date3:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

I probably would’ve signed up if you were a judge

i fear you may have to sign up now :keir:

Hey SOTS4!

Give a warm welcome to our new addition to the judging panel: @funnellegs!!!!!

mSP0wbG.png

:jonny5: happy to witness this marvelous day

Love this panel :shy: so excited to see the variety too and I can’t wait to read your songs :heart:

I’ve only judged once before so pls be patient with me but I’ll try my best! 

my song genre will be dangerous pop

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.9d0fa5dd16c

yuh yuh 

Serve us chromatica.

mine is saying fish rights. and yes i will milk "Fishing" for all its worth

5 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

yes i will milk "Fishing" for all its worth

❤️❤️❤️

7 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

❤️❤️❤️

Now I associate that song with you and it's become even more special now. maybe you were the best judge(and host) sots has ever seen :jonny:

5 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

yes i will milk "Fishing" for all its worth

❤️❤️❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.