Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had such a busy couple of days. :skull: TGIF does not apply to me. Thank you for the lovely reviews funnellegs and Rence - I'm glad you pointed out that it was more reminiscent of my first entry, since they both belong to the same "side" of the album.

That said, I certainly didn't expect and am very grateful for this #1. :eek: I've really enjoyed just doing my thing this season, taking on advice when and however I can best utilise it, and I've had fun writing and been proud of everything this season so far. :heart:

Interesting observation, looking at my history the fourth round seems to be my typical peak. Spoiler: The fifth isn't as kind to me.

unknown.png?width=1410&height=281

I have a couple of ideas I want to explore on this album so looking forward to the next challenge and hoping I can make something work without forcing it. Otherwise I'll probably just come up with something new. :celestial5:

Congrats aurora! Your grandiose approach really worked in your favour this round. 

aurora and prisoner were my top two fun fact - and both of your songs were my favourites so far from you in the season!!!

Where's the round?

Cause like

I'm bored

Also yup round 4 is the best round for me cause some of the entries are my favorites so far this season :heart:

Just now, Dessy said:

I'm bored

britney sipping gif

OoC0WJL.png

Hey besties, welcome to the 5th round of Song of the Season 4!

For this round, I want a fun, bright song about your plans and expectations, not only for this summer, but for the future in general. Anything that involves hope, excitement, plans, etc., are all valid. I would also love for y'all to include a fresh, breezy summer-ready quality to the song, as we're finally entering Hot Girl Summer 2021!

Remember this prompt works as a way to inspire and guide you for this round, but your song doesn't have to be limited by it either!

The deadline will be a week from now, on July 10th, at 11:59 p.m

Submission link.

Good luck and happy hot girl writing!

Comeback-ready girls

26 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Where's the round?

it's here!!!!

Btw any use of generic summer imagery is absolutely fine with me as long as you guys make it interesting :celestial3:

:sistrens:  

Cool

congrats on the win @Aurora

and Creation following Playing God as your next career peak? kind of iconic :jonny2:

ohh this round looks interesting :lakitu:  time to begin my Carly Rae Jepsen era :gaygacat2:

6 hours ago, minho said:

Congrats aurora! Your grandiose approach really worked in your favour this round. 

aurora and prisoner were my top two fun fact - and both of your songs were my favourites so far from you in the season!!!

Oh wow, that's lovely to know since from previous reviews it seemed for me you were the hardest critic to crack, so I appreciate the follow-up feedback. :fan:

6 hours ago, Rence said:

I see playing god :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

congrats on the win @Aurora

and Creation following Playing God as your next career peak? kind of iconic :jonny2:

This was actually my first #1 (and Top 2) since "playing God", yeah. :eek: 2 years and just like that!

Wait I'm seeing a pattern here. "Shapeless", my only other Top 3 since 2019, was also loosely inspired by a God in an RPG. :celestial5: Stay tuned for 'Aurenaissance: The Complete Devotion' edition!

6 hours ago, miguel said:

OoC0WJL.png

Hey besties, welcome to the 5th round of Song of the Season 4!

For this round, I want a fun, bright song about your plans and expectations, not only for this summer, but for the future in general. Anything that involves hope, excitement, plans, etc., are all valid. I would also love for y'all to include a fresh, breezy summer-ready quality to the song, as we're finally entering Hot Girl Summer 2021!

Remember this prompt works as a way to inspire and guide you for this round, but your song doesn't have to be limited by it either!

The deadline will be a week from now, on July 10th, at 11:59 p.m

Submission link.

Good luck and happy hot girl writing!

Reveal hidden contents

Comeback-ready girls

Wait this sounds cute! I was wanting to delve into some more experimental territory during the midseason anyway, and I think for me, at least at this point in time, the best way for me to experiment would be to strip back some of the more grandiose language and themes, and tackle something a little more simplistic. :matty:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-q0g-4Eb8CocLrroMk6FAyry3K0Ic0XJbHfGZTfp3Uo/edit?usp=sharing

My hot girl summer is looking like sad boy summer actually because I'm a judge and therefore do not have to adhere to ANYONE'S rules

Anyway, imgur is broken but it doesn't matter, the song is called 'maybe?...' because I didn't know what else to call it and it's about actually going outside this summer :clownny:

7 hours ago, Hug said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-q0g-4Eb8CocLrroMk6FAyry3K0Ic0XJbHfGZTfp3Uo/edit?usp=sharing

My hot girl summer is looking like sad boy summer actually because I'm a judge and therefore do not have to adhere to ANYONE'S rules

Anyway, imgur is broken but it doesn't matter, the song is called 'maybe?...' because I didn't know what else to call it and it's about actually going outside this summer :clownny:

Not this being one of my possible concepts since I'm a recluse. :skull: Scrapped! But tbh this might just be one of your best choruses imo, I loved the way everything was set up and felt like genuine thoughts but was represented so poetically and beautifully! Not "I could take you hand" in the bridge tho. :tsk:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.