Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

tSkXhKD.png

Thank you for choosing to send a joint song.

Jackson - I've really enjoyed your writing this season. I like that you took a perspective of taking the time to try out new things and doing a variety of topics. You have tremendous strength in making words jump out of the page in a very polished way. Your writing has refinement to it that proves your capabilities and prowess for writing in general.

Aurora - I've loved seeing how your eras/retrospective approach has taken form in this season. Your songs have really been all over the place (In a good way!) and you definitely did the most in terms of experimenting. Your writing has a very fancy feel to it and yet you can still make songs that are relatable and fascinating to read.

Thanks for joining this season!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

to whoever wanna host next season PLS don't open with another celestial themed challenge :dancehall3:

dsBCJVO.png

:gaycat6: review :gaycat2:

As always, neither of you disappoint. Jackson, I've loved reading your entries throughout the season. You write with an eloquence that I envy, turning simple turns of phrase into beautifully complex lines that often stay with me after reading your work. Thank you for your hard work and dedication all season long.  Aurora, I've appreciated your creativity and ability to take risks and almost always pull them off to a highly successful degree. Much like Hug said, both of you remind me why I like writing songs so much, so I thank you for that. 

gg sis xo

thanks @ all judges :gaycat6:. i really do appreciate the feedback and the time you’ve taken to help us grow this season. and i had a lot of fun writing this song with aurora so i have no regrets regardless of the outcome 

Would like to echo what Jackson has said, thank you for taking the time to read the entry even though we were the only submission, and hopefully the true intent of the piece is appreciated for what it is. This era has been somewhat manic for me personally, I would agree, but it's been fun exploring different styles and finding cohesion in different aspects of my songwriting. I wish the finalists all the best.

tvRO359k6b7x6ziINkEA99eSQEefwbwc4ybr-79DYrBHjoJPGTlwC3GYmg8jBgOBU9lYRqnK2g8TWpzrJg0kG0UfGp-CRY70e25f4n6YIhwyDhZDj6GNGVgphq1eeTNBHKEZArgw

I'm late but here we go

Jackson & Aurora - ?

First, I would like to say that I'm not surprised you both went for the collab route for the tiebreaker.

What shocked me was the fact that you decided to continue with it and submit it knowing that it's a 4-person semi finale.

The song is brilliant, though. I don't have much to say about technicality because you two already excel at it.

Concept-wise I think this song fits Aurora's style more. This reads like something I would find from Aurenaissance.

However, this song helped me appreciate Jackson's take at this concept even more.

I've seen you write something like this on Round 5 but I think "?" showcases your flexibility well. 

Overall I think this song shows that you two have grown as writers and I'm lucky to have read an entry as thought-provoking as this one.

@Jackson@Aurora

kh8Jgjo.png

@Jackson @Aurora

After discussing and coming to a consensus with the judges, we have decided that neither of you will be moving on into the finale.

The reason behind this is basically that while this is just an ATRL game, it's still a competition, and this collab wasn't what we were looking for this round. I think it would have been much better received in the original 48 hour challenge, but considering I gave over a week's deadline for this round (and even an extension that was requested by 8thPrince), and this really isn't either of y'alls best work, it's best to move forward with a 2-person finale.

That said, I wanted to thank both of you for all your effort throughout the season, you guys are super talented and amazing songwriters, and I can't wait to see what you bring to future seasons :heart:

So I guess this still counts as a #1 right? :eli:

Congratulations to both Auburn and Prisoner, I'm so happy for you and glad you are finally getting your finale. :party: I apologise for the role Jackson and I have unknowingly played in this unnecessary squander of your time and the judges' resources.

Thank you to the judges, all four of you, for your feedback, not just in regards to this round, but throughout the season. Judging is both a privilege and a burden, and your opinions and advice have been as invaluable as ever. Never stop creating.

Finally, miguel. Hosting a tournament such as this isn't for the faint of heart; how one responds to the feedback following every choice of challenge, every difficult decision, and every twist and turn ultimately paints a picture of what kind of host one has been, and will continue to be, and I think you've done a terrific job of painting that picture, and letting us know the kind of host that you are. Thank you.

Now let's get our finale on! :katie2:

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

So I guess this still counts as a #1 right? :eli:

of course :eli:

Inch resting

6 minutes ago, minho said:

yas sprite

Saweetie?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.