Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

will be updating the first comment of the thread with the round and results link, as well as every individual critique in case any of you ever want to go back to it!

7 minutes ago, miguel said:

will be updating the first comment of the thread with the round and results link, as well as every individual critique in case any of you ever want to go back to it!

Yas competent host

Thank you minho! I probably spent most of my time on verse 2 trying to make it fit the theme but it got a bit harder struture wise. I'm glad you also enjoyed the parts

3 hours ago, miguel said:

you’re so sexy 

help I just rediscovered a song I had completely forgotten I submitted in SOTS1 :skull: I thought I only lasted 7 rounds but turns out I lasted 8 and missed a whole song from the scrapbook tracklist :weeps: I ain't redoing that back cover so I guess it can be an australian bonus track along with greta c*ntberg from sots2

y6poYr0.png

Well hello. I apologize for posting this late.

For this round, I would just like to say that all of you delivered with really good songs and I don't know how I'm going to rank them. :rip:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz46UHlr09SRvFPt5Cs0skGwr1rqo4f_DOogiAp91mE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any comments, points of clarification, violent reactions please let me know 

4 minutes ago, Rence said:

violent reactions

I'm violently thanking you for your critique! :gaygun: 

thanks @Renceand @minho- I definitely agree with both of your suggestions here

we still have TWO sets of reviews coming? loving all this feedback :jonny:. I'm ready to write my next song though, hopefully round 2 is coming soonish :duca: 

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

thanks @Renceand @minho- I definitely agree with both of your suggestions here

we still have TWO sets of reviews coming? loving all this feedback :jonny:. I'm ready to write my next song though, hopefully round 2 is coming soonish :duca: 

just one more by @funnellegs! i'm not judging this season, just hosting!

Thanks for the thoughts, Rence; your comments about the second verse echo Hug's, so I'll definitely keep that in mind. :duca: And I did have another version of the bridge originally that had "old me" but I changed it to better suit the rhyme scheme, so perhaps you're picking up on that? :keir:

35 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thanks for the thoughts, Rence; your comments about the second verse echo Hug's, so I'll definitely keep that in mind. :duca: And I did have another version of the bridge originally that had "old me" but I changed it to better suit the rhyme scheme, so perhaps you're picking up on that? :keir:

I see how “last” fits in the line because of the rhyme scheme, I really think it’s just me cause when I read it out loud it sounds weird. “Old” could work as well but honestly this was just something minor that that I noticed while reading!

afM0VKE.png

Good afternoon Aurorites! It has been a rather interesting week, hasn't it? But the fun just doesn't seem to end when you stan Aurora!

About a week and a half ago, Aurora surprise re-released her initially scrapped fifth studio album 'Scrapbook' as her second in a series of five re-recorded reissues, 'Scrapbook: Recycled'. Following the release of her third and latest re-recorded reissue, 'Diamond Mountain: Deluxe', as well as her latest original single, ""Satan, Not Today!"", Aurora went on Instagram live to announce a rather embarrassing blunder. According to her, the track listing for 'Scrapbook' was amiss!

"I apologise to all of my fans who have already purchased the record, but it is not how I intended it to be," Aurora revealed, "An extremely early version of the track list was sent to the publishers and distributors in error." Aurora said she only learned about the error when Australian fans claimed one of their region-exclusive bonus tracks was already on the standard album, "When I heard that ["920 days"] was already released, I was in shock. Somehow that track snuck onto the initial pressing when it was intended to be an exclusive for my Australian Aurorites."

05._Scrapbook_Recycled_Back.png

The track list for 'Scrapbook: Recycled' has already been updated on all streaming services and online retailers, and Aurora has said all future pressings of the physical CD will contain the amended track list, with 2019 single "tbh i don't dream about u (much) anymore" (retitled as "TBH (I Don't Dream About You Much Anymore)" on the re-recorded reissue) featured as the record's seventh track. Australian fans will be able to continue listening to "920 days", as well as another controversial track, "Greta C*ntberg". To any non-Australian fans who already purchased the original edition of the album with the incorrect track list, Aurora thanks you for your early and unwavering support, "You're the original fans. You have a part of rare history now."

We have updated our initial blog post to prevent further confusion regarding the track list of 'Scrapbook: Recycled'. Meanwhile, early reviews for Aurora's latest single ""Satan, Not Today!"" are coming in hot, and the critics can't get enough. See why the fiery new track is turning heads by streaming ""Satan, Not Today!"" today!

thank you for the feedback @Rence :jonny:

So my focus for this song wasn't really the story or imagery itself, but the tone and diction so it's nice that you think it's well written. And yes I'll be trying different things as well, this is just a starting point:party:

thanks Rence :kiss: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.