TINI, Maria Becerra - "Miénteme"

alestevens

alestevens

New single out now available on all platforms.

Music video:

lillavend3r

Kinda sounds like a Fer Palacio track even though he was nowhere near this, her usual team wrote/produced. Also she left Hollywood for Sony lmaoo they really have to stars left :smiley:

alestevens
10 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Kinda sounds like a Fer Palacio track even though he was nowhere near this, her usual team wrote/produced. Also she left Hollywood for Sony lmaoo they really have to stars left :smiley:

MTE. She went straight for the Fer Palacio sound. There is no need for this to be remixed at all kiiii.

BTW she's still with Hollywood Records. They just ditched UMG for Sony as International distributors, but they're still her main label!

lillavend3r
20 minutes ago, alestevens said:

BTW she's still with Hollywood Records. They just ditched UMG for Sony as International distributors, but they're still her main label!

HWR ig page hasn't posted anything about this release though:celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson
39 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

HWR ig page hasn't posted anything about this release though:celestial5:

They posted it on Twitter + the label is credited on Spotify

I liked her poppier sound better, this is too reggaetón and don’t make me start about them trying to so boricua when they are white af and nobody in Argentina talks like that.

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson
9 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I liked her poppier sound better, this is too reggaetón and don’t make me start about them trying to so boricua when they are white af and nobody in Argentina talks like that.

I agree. I'm not feeling this song at all.

alestevens
On 4/30/2021 at 6:34 AM, XIAN said:

another female collab hit :flame:

It debuted with 800K+ on Spotify Global, becoming her 4th entry apparently (i know Oye and Sad Song entered before, no idea which one was the other one. Maybe La Cintura Remix). It also topped Spotify Argentina with the biggest debut of the year so far, and became her first #1 on Spotify Uruguay. Stomp stomp stomp. Looks like the change from Universal to Sony will pay off big time!

Up next:

-Danny Ocean & TINI

-Bizarrap & TINI

-"Maldita Foto"; TINI & Manuel Turizo

-Lola Indigo, TINI & Belinda

-Maria Becerra & TINI

alestevens
20 hours ago, Universo said:

this is soo catchy

20 hours ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

I'm bopping

0759087b1fb8a4aae2b228cc9756a741.gif

Im shook. This is just so good in every level :jonny:

20 hours ago, Marco23 said:

A hit

And still growing everyday. We love to see it

James_XL
On 4/29/2021 at 8:40 PM, Blue. said:

Fresa remains her best, but this has that cumbia remix sound that straights here go crazy for.

It might take some time for it to grow since clubs aren't open, but it will def be huge.

Blue.
2 hours ago, James_XL said:

Fresa remains her best, but this has that cumbia remix sound that straights here go crazy for.

It might take some time for it to grow since clubs aren't open, but it will def be huge.

Yeah, I am kind of a sucker for the sound myself and some of my rugby friends already did the tiktok challenge so I guess she was smart to reel us in with it :rip:

The clandesTINIs are gonna love it I guess.

Digitalism

This is shaping up to be her biggest hit outside Arg and Ur

Is it because of the label change? did she get more playslisting or something?

rta1913

I wanna like her but her stans shade Danna all the time so I gotta stand by my queen :eli:

It's a bop but there a few things that bother me:

1. The accents. WTF?

2. The Maria girl doesn't sound in here at all.

3. For a song that's already short it's a little too repetitive. 

alestevens
16 hours ago, Digitalism said:

This is shaping up to be her biggest hit outside Arg and Ur

Is it because of the label change? did she get more playslisting or something?

This is actually shaping up to be her biggest hit even in Argentina and Uruguay. Looking forward to see what happens with the 2nd weekend updates, they will help paint a better picture of how this is going to pan out in the long run!

And yeah, Sony Music Latin is stomping with the promo. That being said, there's still loads of room for improvement on promo and playlisting, so looking forward to see how it all pans out!

• ATRL Moderator
kelly-clarkson

#1 on Billboard Argentina Hot 100

SchmoodRing
On 5/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, alestevens said:

It debuted with 800K+ on Spotify Global, becoming her 4th entry apparently (i know Oye and Sad Song entered before, no idea which one was the other one. Maybe La Cintura Remix). It also topped Spotify Argentina with the biggest debut of the year so far, and became her first #1 on Spotify Uruguay. Stomp stomp stomp. Looks like the change from Universal to Sony will pay off big time!

Up next:

-Danny Ocean & TINI

-Bizarrap & TINI

-"Maldita Foto"; TINI & Manuel Turizo

-Lola Indigo, TINI & Belinda

-Maria Becerra & TINI

God I am so excited about all of these