03 Bussdown [ft. Shaybo]
04 Time
05 Home
06 Burn
07 Digging
08 Weekend

Edited by mokitsu
MayorOfTrollTown

Couldn't she add Be Honest, Come Over and a few other tracks and call it an album? :rip:

But I'll be perched still

nooniebao
19 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Will Be Honest and Come Over be a different project?

5 minutes ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

Couldn't she add Be Honest, Come Over and a few other tracks and call it an album? :rip:

I kinda expected them to be treated as droplets/orphaned singles considering she was never pushing an album attached to them. It’s even more baffling because Be Honest was a hit in her main market.

nooniebao
23 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Will Be Honest and Come Over be a different project?

9 minutes ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

I kinda expected them to be treated as droplets/orphaned singles considering she was never pushing an album attached to them. It’s even more baffling because Be Honest was a hit in her main market.

The way this rollout was a disaster and now the album only has 8 songs :skull: what the hell

alfonso12

Addicted is one of her best songs ever so I'm here for it. Tragic cover though.

AlexanderU

where can i find the vinyl cover in hd? i want to use that one on my apple music

Pink Matter

We been waiting 3 years for 8 tracks? :biblio: 

I'll take what I can get though :duca: I really like Addicted so I'm perched. Gonna save Gone for the album.

Automatic

A lot of people think this is her next album and it's not. Let me insert this quote for clarification :rip:

“It’s called be right back because it’s just something I want my fans to have right now, this isn’t an album and these songs wouldn’t have made it. If I needed to make these songs, then someone needs to hear them too.” - Jorja says of the project.

Anyway, I'm excited for new Jorja and I'll take this while waiting on the album :duca:

thatsmydemi

OMGGGG SO EXCITED :jonny5: 

Let me listen to Gone and Addicted :jonny5: 

Mark Rih

I like both songs so far, excited for this. 

Be Honest is lowkey annoying imo so I don’t mind that it was left out 

SchmoodRing
4 hours ago, Automatic said:

A lot of people think this is her next album and it's not. Let me insert this quote for clarification :rip:

Anyway, I'm excited for new Jorja and I'll take this while waiting on the album :duca:

...what is taking her so long? And all the more reason to include Be Honest and Come Over 

thedamnking

She’s so lame, on her album she left Let Me Down out of it, now she’s scrapping Be Honest and Come Over, girl...