Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 11) | F I N A L E!

rl231

ATRL-Survivor-11-Logo-ENGLISH.png

Hosted by rl231 & Element

~ borntodie | Adr | –brian | Yvess | Element | URBAN | Aciid | kipperskipper | dussymob | Buddy! ~

Welcome to Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 11)!

TEN MONTHS LATER, AND WE. ARE. BACK!!!

Since 2012, ATRL Survivor has crowned ten winners (borntodie, Adr, –brian, Yvess, Element, URBAN, Aciid, kipperskipper, dussymob, and Buddy!). Now it's time to begin the eleventh installment of the Survivor franchise that began nine years ago.

How does the game of Survivor work?

The Game:

• 20 contestants will be placed into tribes during the pre–merge phase.
  • Each round before the Merge is quite simple to complete – you will be given a theme and must submit a song that best represents that theme.
  • Once you send in a song and it hasn't been chosen, it's LOCKED in.
  • The judging panel then rates your song on a scale of 1 to 10 based on how well it fits the theme.
  • You and your tribe members' scores are tallied up, then averaged into one final number.
  • The tribe with the lowest overall average then heads to Tribal Council where one member is voted off.
  • The process repeats until a certain number of you remain (called the Merge) and your challenges then become more complex.
  • Contestants then will become part of the Jury where they eventually vote for the winner.

Reminders:

• We give the contestants 24 hours to send in a song (although it often takes less) during the beginning rounds.
  • That may sound like a short amount of time, but all you are doing is sending a song with no explanation required. Some rounds you'll submit within a couple minutes. Others you may have to think for a little while.
  • If you are a member that is often banned and want to join, only join if you plan on not getting banned during this process. If you are banned from ATRL, you are eliminated and can not continue playing via outside contact.
  • Please don’t play this game if you intend on quitting in the near or distant future.
  • Double eliminations will happen to ensure the game keeps moving.
  • We will be using a Discord server for this game where you will be submitting songs directly to us, receiving announcements, AND completing confessionals (!) every round, which will be open to a select group of viewers that we trust explicitly. If you don't complete your confessional, you will receive a penalty.

Because this is the first season after our all stars season, we will be taking it almost back to basics, BUT... it will still have interesting twists, idols, and much more! Here's to a season filled with alliances & betrayal: but most of all... survival.

Sign–ups are now open to those interested. There are 20 spots up for grabs, but if there are more than 20 that sign up, then we will whittle down the pool. We will have all those who sign up complete an application to help us get to know you better and so we can select the most exciting, competitive cast. If you made it to the jury in the all stars season OR made it to the final 6 in ANY season, you CANNOT play. Add your name to the following list, then refer to the section below to complete the application.

And so on...

The Application:

Below is the application for this season. This is not meant to be a novel when completed. It is just meant to get a feel of your personality, your interest in playing, and your music taste. You will answer six questions by using this Google survey: https://forms.gle/wj1hRs1ZRP1QsgtM7. Only rl231 and Element will view your responses. None of the applications will be posted in the thread, so please feel free to divulge secrets/strategies that you wouldn’t want your competitors to know!

1. Tell the hosts a little about yourself.

Introduce yourself. What are you like? What qualities do you like about yourself? Just a short intro into your personality, since social clashes are a big part of Survivor gameplay.

2. What’s your music taste like?

This game is all about music. What do you like to listen to? Fave artists? Albums?

3. Have you played in any tournaments before on ATRL?

ATRL is home to many tournaments besides this one. Have you played in any? If so, how'd it go?

4. How familiar are you with the show/game Survivor?

Have you ever watched Survivor before or played it online (if you’ve played it online, how did you do)? If you do watch it, what is your favorite moment from the show? If you don’t, please feel free to ask us any questions about the concept of the game.

5. What will your strategy be for this game?

Here are some questions to get you thinking: Are you going to be a strategic mastermind? A social butterfly? Rely on challenges to propel you ahead? Are you a big move maker, or more likely to fly under the radar?

6. What do you see yourself as: a hero or a villain, and why?

One of the most popular labels in Survivor… do you see yourself as a heroic, loyal figure, or are you planning to get blood on your hands? Everyone has both heroic and villainous qualities, so feel free to discuss both sides of yourself!

You all have 48 hours from now to sign up in the thread. Applications will be due one day after sign ups close (72 hours from now) so there is no huge rush.

Edited by rl231

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• ABYSIL

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

EPISODE GUIDE

5YkrlRw.png

VOTING HISTORY

NMcdpb5.png

OVERALL AVERAGES

kWrwO6b.png

200.gif

Sign up, it is loads of FUN to experience this game, you won't regret it at all :fish1:

Just now, Staryu said:

Sign up, it is loads of FUN to experience this game, you won't regret it at all :fish1:

This!!!

It's an experience like no other!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Are you signing up ?:alexz3:

well i asked about a certain something but i did not get a pm so hm :/ 

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

well i asked about a certain something but i did not get a pm so hm :/ 

Hi.

Sign me up 

Blye0wh67QB6haXgTOB-GUrmdHazDdT3KtAAfYG5

Hello sign me up

Sign me up. :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Alena said:

yassssssssssss

Fck i thot you were banned from atrl UGH

Edited by Buddy!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, rl231 said:

If you made it to the jury in the all stars season OR made it to the final 6 in ANY season, you CANNOT play.

Welp 

Good luck to everyone :gaycat3:

10 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Sign me up :jimin: 

YASSS the first out looks so good

Didn't think this was coming until the summer. Ready for Elem&RL to continue causing stressors, destroying friendships, etc.

:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.