Tate's "you broke me first" tops US Pop Radio

Ger

41UpYD4WT0L._AC_.jpg

(+2) you broke me first: 16.255 (+361) | 65.448 (+0.953)

(-1) Save Your Tears: 16.162 (+61) | 68.648 (+0.560)

The way they push Billie & now Tate for #1 :deadbanana2: & people here think that Dua Lipa success is not organic (They don’t even try to push Levitating to #1 back in February)

Anyway... watch her free fall fast & The Weeknd stay more weeks at the Top :alexz:

isn’t this song really old I didn’t even think it’s still a current hit

The shameless last minute payola  :biblio: 

It will free fall after reaching the #1 on Billboard pop songs

16 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Yeah, f*ck radio tbh, yesterday was the anniversary of the song (1 year old). It would have peaked inside Top 10 in a different scenario where streams used to be stronger.

Now soïdenleeęigh she’s aeÿskin for her #1 plaque

ozqMI6U.gif

Shameless

1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Damn who's funding her?

ozqMI6U.gif

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

The way they push Billie & now Tate for #1 :deadbanana2: & people here think that Dua Lipa success is not organic (They don’t even try to push Levitating to #1 back in February)

Anyway... watch her free fall fast & The Weeknd stay more weeks at the Top :alexz:

1 hour ago, AidanUnderYou said:

55 minutes ago, Green said:

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Shameless

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Inch-resting

ozqMI6U.gif

I can’t stand this song but it’s almost at 600M on Spotify. For a new artist with no following or an album out that is quite extraordinary, TTH push or not. 

And despite being a year old it’s still charting on all metrics 

50 iTunes

70 Spotify 

147 AM 

2 hours ago, Green said:

Mediabase's chart is not even final yet and the gap is a few spins. The Weeknd should be #1 on Pop Songs and could even get the Mediabase #1 if there are late reports.

1 hour ago, imsorare said:

she sounds like billie, won't do her any favors in the future

She sounds more like Camila vocally imo. 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

I can’t stand this song but it’s almost at 600M on Spotify. For a new artist with no following or an album out that is quite extraordinary, TTH push or not. 

And despite being a year old it’s still charting on all metrics 

50 iTunes

70 Spotify 

147 AM 

Hopefully this is the first of many for her! Unfortunately, she’s at a label that could screw things up for her.

Love that for her although too bad none of her other songs are nearly as good :rip:

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

'Levitating' didn't stand a chance at the time against 'Driver's License' and a few other songs in the Top 3. The gap in points wasn't close enough to make a solid bid for #1. Glad its experiencing longevity though and has been quite stable in every metric now since the Grammys aired, even with the reduction in airplay it's still perched in the Top 15 on overall radio which is not that off from its initial peak. Truly impressive :clap3:

Also let's not deny the RAMPANT radio push BMH received. It spent a whopping 18 weeks in the Top 10 on Billboard radio songs and literally only 1 single week in the Top 40 on Billboard streaming songs, and then 5 weeks in the Top 40 for digital sales :rip:

22 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

'Levitating' didn't stand a chance at the time against 'Driver's License' and a few other songs in the Top 3. The gap in points wasn't close enough to make a solid bid for #1. Glad its experiencing longevity though and has been quite stable in every metric now since the Grammys aired, even with the reduction in airplay it's still perched in the Top 15 on overall radio which is not that off from its initial peak. Truly impressive :clap3:

Also let's not deny the RAMPANT radio push BMH received. It spent a whopping 18 weeks in the Top 10 on Billboard radio songs and literally only 1 single week in the Top 40 on Billboard streaming songs, and then 5 weeks in the Top 40 for digital sales :rip:

Drivers License did not block Levitating it Was scooter artitst dont rmeember the orther but it was Positions, 34+35 & Lonely.

Break My Heart did not free fall fast & Fourious like basically half of th #1 from last year once they snatch top spot exit the chart in just 2 or 3 weeks.

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Drivers License did not block Levitating it Was scooter artitst dont rmeember the orther but it was Positions, 34+35 & Lonely.

Break My Heart did not free fall fast & Fourious like basically half of th #1 from last year once they snatch top spot exit the chart in just 2 or 3 weeks.

None of that invalidates anything I said luv! 

So is this the lowest peaking song on the Hot 100 to go #1 on Pop Radio? It’s #21 right now, I think the record was Falling at #17.

ozqMI6U.gif

But congrats to Billie’s first daughter :clap3:

Edited by bad guy

16 minutes ago, bad guy said:

So is this the lowest peaking song on the Hot 100 to go #1 on Pop Radio? It’s #21 right now, I think the record was Falling at #17.

ozqMI6U.gif

But congrats to Billie’s first daughter :clap3:

YBMF already peaked at #17 a few weeks back. 'Falling' similarly has decent stats despite its so-so peak. 

interesting stats ajshjdkasjd

you can't spell tinashe without tate

we want a collab

magazine

Is this song still on TTH?

ozqMI6U.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.