Demi Attack: Froyo shop hits 50k, Demi deletes apology.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Near

• brraap

• Ms. Togekiss

Badgalbriel

Sugar should not be consumed all the time, Demetria. Not becasue people should be dieting but because sugar is actually bad for our body if heavily consumed. 

I really like Demi but things like this really turns me off....Demi, sugar free is good for everyone - not just diabetic people :deadbanana2:

The world doesn't revolve around you :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

You all will be posting your thoughts and prayers when something bad happens to this girl. She can’t do anything without being bullied. 

On second thought, she absolutely made NO point at all :skull: EVERY store has a variety of foods and that will always be the case, I’m actually getting mad over her putting a small business on blast when she should be getting mad over millionaires like the Kardashians for promoting those fake diet teas that are just laxatives

And I know she read a blogpost about dietcookies last night that she has turned into her entire personality overnight, she’s literally so clueless

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

You all will be posting your thoughts and prayers when something bad happens to this girl. She can’t do anything without being bullied. 

Kind of ironic considering she's opening a small business up to bullying from her many followers for what is essentially a non-issue

sweetsexysavage

I don‘t get why she would make this public. Like it‘s maybe a small store, so why put them on blast for everyone instead of messaging them privately? This could‘ve been handled so much better on many levels. 

And second, where else should the store put their sugar free/diet products? 

I simply hope she can get the help/support she needs. 

Edited by sweetsexysavage
duybeeGAshantiGA

Hmm wth? Much sugar is not good for anyone :rip: im fit af and I dont consume products with sugar... unless it's fresh fruit.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
Paranoid Android

Well that expensive image correction exercise was all for nothing :rip:

This is the most bizarre thing to be triggered about. :rip: 

Illuminati
11 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

There's absolutely no need to weaponize her suicide attempt to defend her in a situation where she's clearly wrong and harmful to other people.

Thoughts and prayers to her lack of common sense.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

Why is she so painfully unlikable... This is literally irritating 

jezebelvictoria

Why am I reading people say she should have emailed them or messaged them privately? :priceless: This isn't something to complain about, period. No company wants to receive a complaint like this selfish one. It's annoying as f*ck. 

why would she even post that? did she really think that people would agree with her? :psyduck:

thatsmydemi

The melon cake promo is starting earlier than I thought. Scooter is playing no games :jonny5:

howilookonyou

scooter better lock this bitch up and have her work on something