Demi Attack: Froyo shop hits 50k, Demi deletes apology.

KillingYourCareer

I legit don't get what's the problem with sugar-free cookies :toofunny2: it's almost like she complains for the sake of complaining

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Near

• brraap

• Ms. Togekiss

allforyou

I try so hard to like her but then she proceeds to say stuff like this :deadbanana2: she's truly the definition of insufferable 

There was a thread not long ago asking if Demi Lovato would still be "successful" without her problems. 

I am now convinced that Demi Lovato doesn't have issues anymore. She is the issue.  She has made it her entire persona, and she will remain unhappy and keep complaining about the world until she realizes that she needs to better herself.

I hope she gets the help she needs and find true happiness, peace, and growth.

Nova_23

she’s literally the most annoying pop girl and it’s not even close. this is why no one likes her. 

Romantica

I mean........... there is nothing to complain about? Like I don´t understand what she is trying to say. It´s like me complainging about McDonalds logo being yellow because it´s not my fav color. Some things are better to keep to yourself. Use your platform for good instead.

Edited by Romantica
Pink Ranger

Where she shouldn’t need to air this publicly and she’s dumb for that.

yall don’t seem to grasp the mental trauma associated with people with eating disorders constantly seeing “diet” alternatives to “real food” and how triggering it can be for us and it shows how much y’all’s attitudes stink and uneducated you are on this subject.

The way she can't even get a frozen yoghurt without victimising herself :rip: There's many reasons people have sugar free cookies besides being on a diet. 

9 minutes ago, Kavish said:

There was a thread not long ago asking if Demi Lovato would still be "successful" without her problems. 

I am now convinced that Demi Lovato doesn't have issues anymore. She is the issue.  She has made it her entire persona, and she will remain unhappy and keep complaining about the world until she realizes that she needs to better herself.

I hope she gets the help she needs and find true happiness, peace, and growth.

This truth, tho.

Unfortunately, she won't change a thing.

A shame because she's talented.

2 minutes ago, Revenge said:

yall don’t seem to grasp the mental trauma associated with people with eating disorders constantly seeing “diet” alternatives to “real food” and how triggering it can be for us and it shows how much y’all’s attitudes stink and uneducated you are on this subject.

The world does not come with a personification button so that you can mold it to your liking.

If things in the real world triggers you, it is a you problem that needs to be dealt with professionally.

Ironically, by complaining about diet food, Demi is being tone-deaf and not considerate of people who need diet food.

Villanelle

I don't know what to say and how to put it nicely. She's one of those people who's just not intelligent but loud. She's a dumb ass bitch. 

Dolce Vita

tell them demetria :clap3: let me stream melon cake

Nova_23
6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

As someone who had an eating disorder and still has an unhealthy relationship with food, this isn’t it. 

There are people who have medical problems that require things to be sugar free or gluten free. Not everything is about dieting. 

I myself have celiacs and need gluten free things. Should I not be allowed to have gluten free things when I go out because you and Demi get triggered by seeing that stuff? If you don’t like it then don’t go to places that offer sugar free and gluten free things. There are far more places that don’t offer those types of foods than do. 

Pink Ranger
2 minutes ago, Kavish said:

The world does not come with a personification button so that you can mold it to your liking.

If things in the real world triggers you, it is a you problem that needs to be dealt with professionally.

Ironically, by complaining about diet food, Demi is being tone-deaf and not considerate of people who need diet food.

Like I said she’s dumb for airing this publicly and I say this as a Stan but when it comes To Demi yall just immediately jump to hatred rather than consider her reasonings for feeling the way she does about topics regarding food. Something she’s open about struggling with the majority of her life.

what’s not a big deal to you could be a huge deal to someone else.

Joesuxx

Man in my country everything's reduced salt, sugar free etc. We even have a sugar tax and soft drinks to tackle our problem with obesity. I don't understand the issue? It's a healthier option?

ks_dollar

Literally what is the issue here? I’m trying so hard to understand 

what a narcissistic, repulsive behemoth

Miracle
1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

They literally have 5 thousand followers and she’s calling them out with her 100M for this? :toofunny3:

How does she even have that many followers?

100M followers and she debuts at #4 on the Bubbling Under charts

Ice Cream Skies
23 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Sugar free doesn’t automatically, solely equate to “diet food”, though. On the flip side, maybe the business should be praised for its accessibility for people with dietary restrictions or Diabetes.

This is why people with eating disorders happen to be viewed by others as selfish at times, because they have trouble seeing the reality of the world beyond their own issues.

It’s pretty sad that Demi can’t walk past a display of sugar free cookies to get some frozen yogurt without being triggered to the extent of having to make a bitchy IG post about it. Really sad, actually.

Edited by Ice Cream Skies
19 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Diet culture is definitely toxic and bad, however being in a store and there being a variety of foods (diet, non-diet) is literally just a reality of every store? Some people prefer non-sugar variants of foods for whatever reason. 

The fact that this is a SMALL business and her calling them out is just... how can she be so incredibly out of touch? It’s like whenever she’s almost at a valid point she still finds a way to **** it up

Badgalbriel

wait, she's complaining about sugar-free because it supposedly means you're on a diet? What's the problem with diets? :rip: