Jump to content

Avengers I biggest comic movie of all | A4 footage shown

3,546 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Salwa

these pics are getting me HYPED

I'm not ready for any of them to die :'(

Hawkeye and Cap are free to go though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oceans
24 minutes ago, King Maxx said:

And that’s the very reason why he’s fighting Thanos. They are setting him up to take over the Avengers one day. 

 

He has not only fought almost every Avenger but now he’s fighting a cosmic being who has more strength than all of them combined.

 

Of course he won’t win but it’ll push him to see the real stakes that being a superhero entails. Thanos might even let him get a punch in or two to boost his confidence. :) 

woo, imagine when the next avengers are him, wanda and shuri :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bie
Just now, Salwa said:

these pics are getting me HYPED

I'm not ready for any of them to die :'(

Hawkeye and Cap are free to go though

I cant at you asking for Cap to go when he is one of the only few superheros who fight hand to hand. His foght scenes are very good. His shield can do a lot of damage too.  :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Maxx
1 minute ago, oceans said:

woo, imagine when the next avengers are him, wanda and shuri :jonny5:

Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel says hi! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oceans
Just now, King Maxx said:

Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel says hi! 

woo, a diverse team :jonny5: imagine if we also get a lgbtq heroe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salwa
2 minutes ago, Bie said:

I cant at you asking for Cap to go when he is one of the only few superheros who fight hand to hand. His foght scenes are very good. His shield can do a lot of damage too.  :biblio: 

I find him boring. I was hoping Bucky might take on the Captain America mantel but I read that they're sticking with his

Spoiler

White Wolf

name from Black Panther. 

 

They need to do more of powers+ hand to hand combat like they do with Quake in Agents of Shield, her fight scenes alone **** on everything we've seen in the movies. I'm here for Black Widow training Wanda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bie
4 hours ago, King Maxx said:

We have seen Thanos go against Iron Man (in his suit), Spider-Man, Thor, and Star Lord. The SDCC trailer looked like another planet (the one where Thanos crushed the moon and threw it at them) and if it's not, then Earth is in trouble from the looks of it.

 

Again, no one can beat him one on one, but Spider-Man is proven to be one of the strongest Avengers. He should def be out there fighting Thanos not trying to fit those aliens with Captain America. 

I dont think Ironman and Spidey go to other planet to fight Thanos. Thanos already got 2 stones from space during first 10 minites of the movie and then come to New York for Strange and Vision, probably cos his children failed to take it from Vision cos of Cap and Nat. bit we will see :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luner45
13 minutes ago, Salwa said:

I find him boring. I was hoping Bucky might take on the Captain America mantel but I read that they're sticking with his

  Reveal hidden contents

White Wolf

name from Black Panther. 

 

They need to do more of powers+ hand to hand combat like they do with Quake in Agents of Shield, her fight scenes alone **** on everything we've seen in the movies. I'm here for Black Widow training Wanda. 

Queen Daisy Johnsons fight scenes :alexz:

I love a character who went from a hacker to a full on fighter like captain and black widow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bie

People on twitter are saying tomorrow for 2nd trailer :duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoliestKaty
3 hours ago, Luner45 said:

Queen Daisy Johnsons fight scenes :alexz:

I love a character who went from a hacker to a full on fighter like captain and black widow. 

I want her to appear in one of the movies so badly :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TKO

you all better not say anything bad about the best marvel characters aka captain america and scarlet witch i will kick your ass :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Maxx
26 minutes ago, TKO said:

you all better not say anything bad about the best marvel characters aka captain america and scarlet witch i will kick your ass :biblio: 

I see no lies spotted from you :biblio: They must repent :biblio: 

 

Imagine not liking Captain America when the MCU would be way lesser in quality without his trilogy. :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Maxx

I can't wait for Avengers 3 to end with this: 

 

Image result for thanos snap fingers

 

And then Avengers 4 ends with something like this:

 

Image result for skrull elektra

 

:jonny5: Don't disappoint Marvel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bie
2 hours ago, TKO said:

you all better not say anything bad about the best marvel characters aka captain america and scarlet witch i will kick your ass :biblio: 

This!!! :biblio:

 

Go to join DC if you dont like Captain America :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oceans

Wait, captain marvel is gonna be in IW???????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny
2 minutes ago, oceans said:

Wait, captain marvel is gonna be in IW???????????

I think she’s in Avengers 4, not Infinity War

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oceans
13 minutes ago, jgorny said:

I think she’s in Avengers 4, not Infinity War

interesting, but how or why was she missing :deadbanana2:if she was frozen or something like that :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jgorny
34 minutes ago, oceans said:

interesting, but how or why was she missing :deadbanana2:if she was frozen or something like that :bibliahh:

She wasn’t frozen. Most likely held captive by the Krees or is away somewhere on a different planet unaware of what has happened on earth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Maxx
34 minutes ago, oceans said:

interesting, but how or why was she missing :deadbanana2:if she was frozen or something like that :bibliahh:

We'll find out soon. Some believe she might be trapped in the Soul Stone. Some say she might be in the Quantum Realm. Hell, I've seen some say the Soul Stone is IN the Quantum Realm.

 

Also, Captain Marvel is half Kree so it's very possible that she's somewhere in space either lost in time or on the planet where the Kree reside. The possibilities are endless. It's very easy to introduce her now. Just say "Thanos threatening the entire universe brought her to the fight"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dondiva
1 hour ago, King Maxx said:

We'll find out soon. Some believe she might be trapped in the Soul Stone. Some say she might be in the Quantum Realm. Hell, I've seen some say the Soul Stone is IN the Quantum Realm.

 

Also, Captain Marvel is half Kree so it's very possible that she's somewhere in space either lost in time or on the planet where the Kree reside. The possibilities are endless. It's very easy to introduce her now. Just say "Thanos threatening the entire universe brought her to the fight"

y u do diz to me ur making me imagining things this is so exciting ugh i cant wait for her whens her movie coming out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ainadalkaz
10 hours ago, Salwa said:

They need to do more of powers+ hand to hand combat like they do with Quake in Agents of Shield, her fight scenes alone **** on everything we've seen in the movies. I'm here for Black Widow training Wanda. 

 

10 hours ago, Luner45 said:

Queen Daisy Johnsons fight scenes :alexz:

I love a character who went from a hacker to a full on fighter like captain and black widow. 

 

6 hours ago, HoliestKaty said:

I want her to appear in one of the movies so badly :jonny5:

wig at all this TASTE.

only the best female character in the MCU and also one with the most screentime :alexz: too bad the people who make the movies don't even know she exists, she'd slay on a big screen :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salwa
1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

 

 

wig at all this TASTE.

only the best female character in the MCU and also one with the most screentime :alexz: too bad the people who make the movies don't even know she exists, she'd slay on a big screen :'(

I want a female marvel team up with her, Valkyrie, Wanda and The BP ladies so bad.

38 minutes ago, Bie said:

2nd trailer today? :duca: 

I think it's tomorrow after agents of shield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure Adrenaline

Still no Ant man tho ... Imagine the gag if he is in the posters and the trailers but we just can't see him :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ainadalkaz
20 minutes ago, Salwa said:

I want a female marvel team up with her, Valkyrie, Wanda and The BP ladies so bad.

I think it's tomorrow after agents of shield

never gonna happen :dies: but I hope they turn the BW movie into some kind of A-force team up, that'd be a slay

 

17 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

Still no Ant man tho ... Imagine the gag if he is in the posters and the trailers but we just can't see him :bibliahh:

I think he'll have a small cameo, that's why he wasn't featured in the promos. or he might not be in the movie at all? or just a post credits scene w DS in the quantum realm? we'll find out soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites