Avengers I biggest comic movie of all | A4 footage shown

3,546 posts in this topic

Pure Adrenaline

so let me get this straight ... A: IW will be the end of Phase 3 and A4 will be the start of Phase 4, right? do we have any films btw those 2 movies?

Assassin
29 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

so let me get this straight ... A: IW will be the end of Phase 3 and A4 will be the start of Phase 4, right? do we have any films btw those 2 movies?

No, Avengers 4 is the last film of Phase 3.

Bie

I want Black Widow movie like now. She will slay us with those fighting choreography :biblio: 

King Maxx
7 hours ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

Infinity War - May 2018

Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 2018

Captain Marvel - March 2019

Avengers 4 - May 2019

END OF Phase 3

PHASE 4 begins:

Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 - July 2019

2020 has three films and the consensus in GOTG 2, Doctor Strange 2, and potentially Black Widow

fanboyn8

When is Black Widow coming ?

Will it be a prequel, or a stand alone fitting with the MCU?

Arcadius

They honestly should’ve did the Black Widow film after Winter Soldier. I love Captain Marvel and I’m very excited for the movie but it feels weird seeing her get a solo over Natasha.

King Maxx
2 hours ago, fanboyn8 said:

When is Black Widow coming ?

Will it be a prequel, or a stand alone fitting with the MCU?

No information yet but we’re thinking it’s going to be set in present day time. 

There’s no logical reason for a prequel. 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

They honestly should’ve did the Black Widow film after Winter Soldier. I love Captain Marvel and I’m very excited for the movie but it feels weird seeing her get a solo over Natasha.

It’s not really weird. We’re bast the days of “Black Widow needs a solo film” it’s nice but Captain Marvel is the future.

I’m just mad Scarlet Witch isn’t getting one. 

chris1991

I’m the biggest supporter of super hero female characters but i’m not really interested in a Black Widow or Captain Mavel movie.  

I feel like the Black Widow film is going to feature so many characters and be like a mini avengers. This is because Scarlet’s actions films have flopped recently. Marvel will prob a way to make her happen.

I’m ready for the X-men female representation in a Disney/marvel film.  X-men have the best marvel female characters. Can’t wait for them.

Luner45

It's kinda weird how marvel/Sony have Cindy Moon already casted and reduced her to a minor role in both homecoming and infinity war. They have the perfect opportunity to make a film about Silk but I guess they're just too focused with Peter Parker? 

Hopefully homecoming 2 will shed some more light on her character 

King Maxx
1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

I’m the biggest supporter of super hero female characters but i’m not really interested in a Black Widow or Captain Mavel movie.  

I feel like the Black Widow film is going to feature so many characters and be like a mini avengers. This is because Scarlet’s actions films have flopped recently. Marvel will prob a way to make her happen.

I’m ready for the X-men female representation in a Disney/marvel film.  X-men have the best marvel female characters. Can’t wait for them.

I get Black Widow, but I don't understand why you're not excited for Captain Marvel.

Her backstory, her powers, and the relevance of the cosmic side she will bring to the MCU >>>>> On top of that, it's 90s so the soundtrack will be YASSSS

King Maxx
1 hour ago, Blood Magic said:

:duca: 

Can't wait. They are following the other May released films very closely (especially GOTG 2). 

Presale tickets didn't go on sale until late March however. :jonny: 

dondiva
6 hours ago, King Maxx said:

No information yet but we’re thinking it’s going to be set in present day time. 

There’s no logical reason for a prequel. 

It’s not really weird. We’re bast the days of “Black Widow needs a solo film” it’s nice but Captain Marvel is the future.

I’m just mad Scarlet Witch isn’t getting one. 

im mad too but i think shes still relatively new as a char to get a solo film yet , to me her char is still undergoing development like her powers etc , it would be awesome if she gets her solo movie and it ties with x-men too

fanboyn8
9 hours ago, chris1991 said:

I just feel like a solo Black Widow movie would fit really well because it would be unlike any other Marvel movie.  It would be more of a dark, spy-themed movie (at least how I envision it), so it would be a great addition to the franchise.

--

The Black Widow film should be set in the present time, with a big chunk of it dedicated to flash backs.  Kinda showcasing how the Black Widow came to be, and then a present day Black Widow kicking ass.

Any comic fans, does Black Widow ever get any powers or kick ass technology to put her at the level of the other Avengers?  Or does she only rely on her fighting skills the whole time?  I feel like an Iron Black Widow would be unstoppable.

King Maxx
27 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Why are there no movies ever projected for Q4?

What do you mean? 

TaylorNation

The J****** L***** honest trailer :rip:  I'm so glad that we, as Marvel and Quality stans, will never have to go through that

Image result for atrl gif

jacklovesyou1

Just spent the past hour (still doing it) creating a timeline with marvel dc and fox superheroes that would "work" obviously there's so many errors and i know they don't exist with each other but I like pretending they do I'm on 2009 atm it gets so complex

TaylorNation

Also, I wonder for when are they saving the soul stone? It could pop up in IW I guess, but maybe in Captain Marvel?

Blue.
29 minutes ago, King Maxx said:

What do you mean? 

I don’t remember they ever releasing in Oct-Dec. 

TaylorNation
13 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Doctor Strange, The Dark World and Ragnarok where all released in October/November

jgorny
16 minutes ago, Blue. said:

they have released a few times in Q4. Thor: The Dark World and Ragnorok and Doctor Strange were released in November. This year, X-Men: Dark Phoenix is being released in November

King Maxx
6 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

:noparty: 

We're getting something. I don't believe them. 

QueenB
14 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

:noparty: 

This is good, I don't want them revealing too much with trailers. The ones out now will be fine.