"positions" becomes Ariana's biggest song on US Pop radio

Jude

Song of the year did that. :clap3:

moonlitdick

I knew from the moment I heard the chorus that radio would swallow this song whole :deadbanana4: princess deserves

6 albums in almost 10 years after debuting :jonny5: legend behaviour

34 +35 will most likely end up among Ariana's biggest songs at Pop as well. Ariana is the current  Queen of  Pop.

Atrl was so wrong :bibliahh:

Queen did that in her FLOP ERA I fear 

F5904323-E7-CE-46-EA-9-FC4-FBA2-D0-EF8-C

It's crazy how the song still sounds fresh to me hundreds of plays later :rip: she did that :clap3:

Not everyone can have that in their flop era! The haters lose again :clap3:

I don't mind still listening to it after being so overplayed, it's just that good.

44 minutes ago, ALA said:

It's crazy how the song still sounds fresh to me hundreds of plays later :rip: she did that :clap3:

This. When I first heard it I remember just liking it but the WAY it consistently grew on me over months to eventually become what I think might be my favourite song of hers of all time

The fact 25 weeks is her longest running song at pop shows her singles don’t have a history of longevity. 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

The fact 25 weeks is her longest running song at pop shows her singles don’t have a history of longevity. 

she gets to the peak really fast thanks to being a big name on radio and falls "quickly" because they push all her singles close to each other (positions aka first single was released just one week before the second single) 

21 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

RPRD Instagram:

Gotmik - 165,288

Symone - 164,144

Rosé - 137,491

Kandy - 55,674

it’s so close between the 3 of them :deadbanana4:

It’s clearly only close between GotMik and Symone :rip:

1 hour ago, dperkins said:

Update!

Gottmik: 868k (+68k)

Symone: 662k (+45k)

Rosé: 449k (+54k)

Utica: 422k (+4k)

Denali: 417k (+15k)

Olivia: 354k (-20k) ???

Kandy: 302k (+22k)

Tamisha: 268k (+2k)

Kahmora: 162k (+6k)

Elliott: 145k (+1k)

LaLa: 129k (+1k)

Tina: 107k (+1k)

Did Olivia buy followers and then lose them? Cause that’s weird as ****. I had to triple check that and my numbers. Lol. Rosé passes Denali & Utica. 

So GotMik is winning the fanvote AND continues to be the most followed queen after the finale, interesting! I thought ATRL said Rose was the fan favourite? 

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

she gets to the peak really fast thanks to being a big name on radio and falls "quickly" because they push all her singles close to each other (positions aka first single was released just one week before the second single) 

Scratch my post above I don’t know how I ended up in the wrong thread :deadbanana: won’t let me delete it 

moonlitdick
1 minute ago, FAN said:

It’s clearly only close between GotMik and Symone :rip:

So GotMik is winning the fanvote AND continues to be the most followed queen after the finale, interesting! I thought ATRL said Rose was the fan favourite? 

What?

1 minute ago, moonlitdick said:

What?

I was replying to the RPDR thread and when I hit post it took my response to here and now I can’t delete it :rip:

That was unexpected!

1 hour ago, ALA said:

exactly, her best lead after all :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.