Montero slay Spotify with 8.6 million stream

nuclear

:clap3:

Peaches 8.02m and Lil Nas 8.6m. Two biggest songs of the year? Where was drivers license in its third week compared to peaches and 2nd week compared to Montero, it was probably still way higher but i'm curious.

im so glad, i feel like it's been so long since there's been a good song in the #1 spot

My god

Deserved! I actually love the #1s for this year so far since they actually deserve their chart placements. They are genuinely very huge and stable rather than just quick lil high peaks

Insane numbers, what a smash :clap3: Will radio refuse to pick it up?

Glad to see most #1 debuts this year not fading quickly. Driver's License, Montero and Peaches will probably be high on the year end chart. Poor Drake. 

28 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Insane numbers, what a smash :clap3: Will radio refuse to pick it up?

Radio won’t play this and you know why. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s now blacklisted. 

and to think atrl thought this wouldn't smash cause the snippet had been out for half a year :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s now blacklisted.

Let's hope he is

1 minute ago, FutureNostalgia said:

Let's hope he is

Well it wouldn’t be the end of the world. He doesn’t need radio like some other artists we know. ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.bfdfaf1b35ddb0a6

31 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Radio won’t play this and you know why. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s now blacklisted. 

Why do you believe the US radio might blackball him from now on? Last time I checked he was a radio stations darling. Is it because of homophobia or because they think he is some king of “devil worshipper?”. Or perhaps the mix of both? I’m genuinely asking. It’s such a shame radio stations across the USA adamantly refuse to pick this smash up, especially considering the fact it’s been smashing on all the metrics since it dropped. 

5 minutes ago, NorbertMinaj said:

Why do you believe the US radio might blackball him from now on? Last time I checked he was a radio stations darling. Is it because of homophobia or because they think he is some king of “devil worshipper?”. Or perhaps the mix of both? I’m genuinely asking. It’s such a shame radio stations across the USA adamantly refuse to pick this smash up, especially considering the fact it’s been smashing on all the metrics since it dropped. 

The devil worshiping stuff will get him blackballed. The gay stuff won’t matter. 

1 minute ago, 45seconds said:

The devil worshiping stuff will get him blackballed. The gay stuff won’t matter. 

Same way Madonna got banned from US radio stations owing to this whole Bush controversy and the references of the Iraq war she incorporated  in the “American Life” music video. :( 

This is sad. I was convinced  the United States was a far more progressive country but I guess Trumpsters and Bible thumpers have prevailed this time around. 

Third classic for King Lil Nas X

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.bfdfaf1b35ddb0a6

Edited by Masked Epiphany

3 hours ago, Jaffery said:

Peaches 8.02m and Lil Nas 8.6m. Two biggest songs of the year? Where was drivers license in its third week compared to peaches and 2nd week compared to Montero, it was probably still way higher but i'm curious.

Olivia got 8,56M on her 3rd week, more than Peaches. :sorry:

8 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Olivia got 8,56M on her 3rd week, more than Peaches. :sorry:

Peaches will get more in its 4th and 5th week

ATRL thought it will be over after the first week hype. It’s just getting started overseas! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.