• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GwennyGwenGwen

• Ab1818

• Innocencelost

• ~Start The Music

I love her but this is terrible:ace:. She can do so much better than this wow ....

Dark Phoenix

Yikes the video is not good and the other girl doesn’t add anything to the song she even looked bored at the end of the video.

This will obviously flop but I like it for what it is. Wish she would’ve done an album in this vein and included Baby Don’t Lie, Spark the Fire and the Charli tracks 

Also they picked the most basic thumbnail possible

Edited by gui

just cancelled the album already,this deadass energy are not it:rip:

Fastlane

This song is like a mix between "ME!" and "Dumb Blonde". :rip:

Ivan_brit

1st time heaaring the song.... what is this Gwen this is trash specially the chorus.

Now that Saweetie girl will be the new rapper they will push in 2021? I saw the Doja Colla, Demi song last week & now this Gwen Collab, her verse is cute but im not amazed.

The video is ok but nothing else more.

So based on this song & her last one this album will a tribute to her own music from the past? this is nothing new, I know she can do a lot better than this.

ARISTOCLOW!

I don't know why, but i feel like it is a Katy Perry reject!! Love Gwen but this isn't it

Gossip_Boy

Love Gwen but i’m more than ready for a No Doubt comeback at this point. This solo business hasn’t been working for quite some time. Idk how to explain it but the spark just isn’t there like once was.

The original one is a major bop :WAP: the video is bland like misery. :chick3:

jakeisphat

I feel like one reason P!nk is so successful is because she evolved with her generation of fans. It just seems off seeing Gwen dancing in a gym with high school students. And Saweetie's verse sounds like she came up with it in the shower, 20 minutes before driving to the studio. 

I liked the video! Made me like the song more??? It was perfect for the song. Not familiar at all with Saweetie, but her part seemed a bit weak.

Not my favorite Gwen song, but it is very catchy and the reggae  feeling of the song  is very nice! Much better than most stuff currently out there that are really explicit and only talking about dumb things. :biblio:

:clap3:

Ewan Chaos

God the chorus just completely ruins this song. Video's cute and Saweetie's part was cute. I just will never want to listen to this song because of the clapdiclapdiclap chorus :skull: 

Oh well I still have hope for the full project because I still enjoy LMRM.

James_Dean

Oh Gwen... this song is simply a tragedy. She seems to no longer have an artistic direction :chick3:

brooklyndaddy
31 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

I feel like one reason P!nk is so successful is because she evolved with her generation of fans. It just seems off seeing Gwen dancing in a gym with high school students. And Saweetie's verse sounds like she came up with it in the shower, 20 minutes before driving to the studio. 

P!nk last 2 albums haven’t exactly been quality either :rip:

allforyou

It's... a cute bop, Saweetie definitely made it better. The video is cute.

jakeisphat
Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

P!nk last 2 albums haven’t exactly been quality either :rip:

I'm not a big fan of P!nk, so I wouldn't know what the quality of her recent albums are, but her record/tour numbers are significantly higher than Gwens. P!nk's singles and visuals over the years have evolved to having more mature subject matter as well. It doesn't seem like she tries to appeal to young people, which works for her.