BIEBER slaying South Korea

Cheers

https://www.melon.com/chart/index.htm

#4 on Melon behind 2 IU songs :eek: 

Please anticipate Bieber oppa #major global comeback!

Edited by Cheers

Ariana will destroy him easily AGAIN

He's like the biggest Western act there(along with Ariana) + the song is actually good. Deserved.:clap3:

Now Imagine Bieber & BTS collab :jonny6:

Justin and Ariana are huge in SK :jonny6:

I have never seen a Western artist that high on Melon except for Anne Marie unnie :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, FREE said:

isnt the first time koreans have let racists slay the charts 

Bieber charts there with every single. Love yourself was an absolute smash there and peaches will be even bigger

1 minute ago, Jaffery said:

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1380537143601270784?s=20

Highest charting western song ever in Korea outside of Christmas music by Mariah or someone

Bands like Exo and huge korean groups haven't even come close to doing this lol. He may be the first ever western artist to get a PAK, where you go #1 on all korean streaming platforms

23 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Ariana will destroy him easily AGAIN

? where did Positions peak on Melon's charts?

Not the western artists coming for K-pop acts in their home country :deadbanana4: 

19 minutes ago, Cheers said:

? where did Positions peak on Melon's charts?

N/A but luckily she has a yearly classic that goes #1 there every year called Santa Tell Me :fan:

9 hours ago, Jaffery said:

Bands like Exo and huge korean groups haven't even come close to doing this lol. He may be the first ever western artist to get a PAK, where you go #1 on all korean streaming platforms

I thought the let it go song did it?

8 hours ago, Symmetra said:

I thought the let it go song did it?

Yeah I went and looked after.

Let it go and 2002 by anne marie (random) are the only songs to have done it outside of mariah carey I believe

1 hour ago, Jaffery said:

Yeah I went and looked after.

Let it go and 2002 by anne marie (random) are the only songs to have done it outside of mariah carey I believe

Either way him stomping idols in their own country is :deadbanana2:.  And people said he was over.

20 hours ago, Jaffery said:

well to be fair most kpop bands like Exo are extremely stan base driven, the GP doesn't care. Exo had like 1 GP smash :skull: 

The only groups in Korea that can snatch a PAK these days are Blackpink, BTS and some random girl group with a song going viral from 2017 :rip: 

If Justin got that It'd be insane.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.