Hot 100 early predictions (TOTC): MONTERO 2x #1, Deja Vu #9

Renan90

Olivia the first artist ever to have her first two songs debut in Top 10 of the H100.  Icon!

43 minutes ago, FAN said:

Bruno’s airplay inflating his stats :rofl:

It's selling 1k less than Montero. :huh:

QueenofCopyPaste

Olivia the first person to have their debut and second single to debut Top 10 on the Hot 100 history IF so :eek:

38 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What are you suggesting? You want them to count viral tweets as well? :eli:  It was huge in social media, but it did not translate to streams, enough for 400+ pts. 

i don't know but there should be some kind of other metric of engagement. the song was super popular, the radio obviously didn't play it. it's not often that a song makes national tv debates, so the popularity is was there. same was true with WAP

I'm very pleased with Deja Vu she proved me wrong with this one :clap3:

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

We really need smashes, all these songs going #1 while barely scratching 300 points is sad. 

Anyway, I'm really liking Peaches, hope it manages to return to #1 eventually since the gap isn't that big between 1 to 3.

Peaches and call me are smashing, just much harder worldwide than in the us, if you’re consistently getting well over 7m streams a day that’s a smash smash

poor OOH!

ig bts fans after breaking both records don't feel the need to bulk buy anymore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.