Hot 100 early predictions (TOTC): MONTERO 2x #1, Deja Vu #9

Renan90

3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

Maybe if we start ignoring Billboard's existence they'll just go away 

what do u mean::chick2:

Bruno at #2

Levitating #7 & We’re Good could be #40 This Week :flame: 

I wonder what the record for most weeks at #7 cuz Levitating just keeps constantly being #7 lol. :skull:

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

I wonder what the record for most weeks at #7 cuz Levitating just keeps constantly being #7 lol. :skull:

Lmaoooo. :laugh:

Nas #1 in sales and streams in his second week :ahh: Bruno’s airplay inflating his stats :rofl:

Olivia top 10 :party:

Bruno is gonna end up blocked I think. He should’ve saved the discount for this upcoming week

We really need smashes, all these songs going #1 while barely scratching 300 points is sad. 

Anyway, I'm really liking Peaches, hope it manages to return to #1 eventually since the gap isn't that big between 1 to 3.

Best Friend at #14 and Levitating at #7, we love smashes that are divisible by seven!

7 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

We really need smashes, all these songs going #1 while barely scratching 300 points is sad. 

Anyway, I'm really liking Peaches, hope it manages to return to #1 eventually since the gap isn't that big between 1 to 3.

I think it's possible, but it depends on how montero does in the next week, peaches is still reaching new peaks in streams and airplay will only increase 

Olivia with 2 songs in the Top 10! MPG thingz!! :clap3: 

I really hope Leave The Door Open can go number 1 the following week. :heart:

13 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

then u probably need to have a word with BB who still can't track popularity properly. Montero was much bigger on its release week than its points would indicate.

why is Therefore I Am still there. I feel like no one cared for it since release week 

oh wait... solely carried by radio :skull: 

1 minute ago, Brando said:

then u probably need to have a word with BB who still can't track popularity properly. Montero was much bigger on its release week than its points would indicate.

What are you suggesting? You want them to count viral tweets as well? :eli:  It was huge in social media, but it did not translate to streams, enough for 400+ pts. 

The points at an all time low right now where are the hits :deadbanana4:

And radio is very weak as well. 62.7M for the #1 song. That's like the lowest ever since more than a decade ago..

The points are at an all time low because 

1) Radio points have been scaled back and audience impressions are MUCH lower than a couple years ago and almost half of the monster hits from 10 years ago. 

2) Sales are at an all time low. 

3) Streaming allows for more variety. 

4) YouTube is weighted less now.

drivers license, peaches, call me by your name, UP ... these ARE the monster smashes of 2021.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.